Chapter 3

A/N: Heyyy peeps:))) I'm back finally, you know it seems like I say that every time I update :/ But school and exams are finally over for me, so I decided to write! I hope you enjoy:)

Also hope you like the pic of Hyunjin;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin's POV

I was laying on my bed, while looking at up at the celling feeling dirty. I just can't believe Minho would let his friends sexually harass me like that. ESPECISLLY IN SCHOOL! I mean yeah, we have known each other for like 2 days but that doesn't give him the excuse to let his dick head friend's do that to me. We are stepbrother for crying out loud! I was about to get up and go take a shower when I heard a knock on my door. I walked over and opened it. I saw Minho standing there looking at his feet. "What do you want." I say in annoyance. Minho looked up and looked at me. I was shocked when I saw tears flowing down his cheeks. "Minho why are you-" I was cut off when Minho pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so so so sorry for letting my friends do that to you! Especially on your first day. Please forgive me! I won't let them do that ever again, I won't even talk to them anymore. I'll tell everyone we are now siblings and that you are off limits. I-" I decided I have heard enough and was convinced he was truly sorry for what happened. 

"Ok Minho I get it! Your sorry and I except your apology." He looks up at me with tears still in his eyes. "Really? Oh, thank God. I didn't want you to stop taking to me!" I laughed at his reaction. I pulled him into another hug. And we stayed like that for about 5 minutes. We both had smiles on our faces. I pulled away and said, "Well I'm going to take a shower, ok?" He looked at me and nodded, but then he smirked which made me confused. "Can we do it together?" I gasped and hit him playfully on the chest. "No, we cannot! Are you crazy?!" "I'm crazy for you." My eyes widened and I blushed. "Oi your blushing!" I heard him say trying to tease me. "Oh, so what! You're still not showering with me!"  I then shut the door and locked it. As I was getting my towel, I heard Minho say, "Oh Hyunjin pleaseeeee." I could hear his pout from where I was standing and just rolled my eyes and went into my bathroom.

Time Skip- The next day at school

No One's POV

Hyunjin and Minho were in the car on their way to school when Minho noticed the younger fidgeting and sweating. So, Minho grabs one of Hynujin's hands and started to rub circles on it with his thumb. "Hey Jinnie, it's going to be ok. I will never leave your side." Minho said while pulling into his regular parking spot. Hyunjin then looked at Minho with a sad smile. "What about the classes we don't have together?" The younger looked at Minho with troubled eyes. The older cooed and said, "You have me on speed diel. Plus, I made a post on my story last night that if anyone tries to mess with you, I'll kick their ass." Hyunjin just laughed and got out of the car.

In first period class-Hyunjin POV

As me and Minho walk through the hallways, I can feel everyone's eyes on me. I don't like it one bit. So, I grab onto Minho's arm because all the guys looked like they wanted to eat me. Minho seemed to have noticed it too because I heard him growl like a wolf protecting his pact or something. That's when all the students backed off and kept their eyes down. I was surprised to see the power Minho had over everyone. 

We finally arrived at the classroom and sat down in the back. And I obviously was sitting next to Minho. As more and more students came into the classroom, I started to look for Felix because I remember Seungmin telling me that he was in this class as well. After most of the class coming in it was about 5 minutes in till class started. Then the door busted open revealing Felix. Well, that's not surprising. I thought to myself.