Chapter 4🔞

A/n: I recently went to the skz concert in Newark! So here is a picture from it:))
I also wish the best for Minho, Jeongin, and Felix and hope they recover from Covid! <33

No one's POV

"You're really cute when you stutter." Minho said while whispering into Hyunjin's ear. "M-Minho we shouldn't be doing t-this." Hyunjin said sounding worried, but Minho wasn't convinced the younger wanted to stop.

"Hmm you don't look like you want to stop now Jinnie." The older stated while growing closer to Hyunjin's lips. "W-well we are s-step brothers. We can't." "Who says?" Minho said not really asking and went in to kiss Hyunjin.

The kiss started off slow and passionate. Minho slowly gliding his hands up Hyunjin's shirt and touching his nips. (That sounded weird but go with it). The younger let out constant whimpers, which Minho loved.

The kiss started to get rough when Minho's hands went down to rub the younger's member. Hyunjin moaned into the kiss and that's when Minho had the great opportunity to push his tongue in.

Minho then started to go further and go down to Hyunjin's neck and find his sweet spot. Once he found it Hyunjin had let out the most beautiful sound Minho had ever heard. "Oh, baby do that again." Once again, the younger continued his moans and Minho felt he couldn't get enough.

The older started to leave marks while Hyunjin started to panic. "Wait you can't leave marks!" Minho looked up and asked why. "Because mom and dad could see!!" Minho only laughed and continued his doings. While Hyunjin attempted to stop the male, the only things he got in return was his arms being pinned to the bed by Minho's strong arms.

Minho started to go lower with his kisses and eventually took of the youngers shirt and threw it somewhere. Minho sat up so he could admire all his markings and the beauty of his stepbrother.

"God you're so beautiful baby" Hyunjin blushed at the second mention of the nickname. He always loved being called pet names. It made him feel special. "Oh, I see you liked that hmm baby." Hyunjin blushed even harder at the olders comment. "Yes I-I do like it..." Minho could tell Hyunjin wanted to give him a nickname as well. "Call me sir, babyboy."

"Y-yes sir" Minho smirked when he heard Hyunjin call him that. "Hmmm good boy. Now let's get to the real fun, shall we?" Hyunjin nodded and Minho took off his shirt which left the younger in awe.

"You like what you see baby?" Minho asked amused by the younger's reaction. All Hyunjin could do was nod, while his mouth was still opened. "You better close that mouth before I put something in it baby boy." Minho said in his husky voice that left shivers down Hyunjin's spine.

"Now, take the rest of your clothes off for me baby." Minho said while he got off the bed to take of his clothes as well. Hyunjin immediately obeyed and stripped from his clothes. "Now baby I'm going to prep you, ok?" But Hyunjin shook his head. Minho looked confused. "W-want to s-suck sir's cock..." The older male looked amused at the younger's words.

"Well then come do it baby." Minho said with that sly smirk on his face while he watched Hyunjin get on his knees Infront of the bed. Hyunjin eyed Minho's cock a little bit wondering how the hell it was going to fit. "Baby don't worry it will fit." Minho said with a reassuring voice like he can read Hyunjin's mind. The younger just nodded and started to pump the base of it.

Hyunjin lowered his head onto the tip and gave it kitty licks. "Oh come on kitten don't tease me" Minho moaned while weaving his hands into the younger's hair. Hyunjin finally put it in his mouth and pumped the rest he couldn't fit. He hollowed out his cheeks and swallowed when the tip hit his throat. "Omg Hyunjin your so good at this holy shit."

Minho's comment gave him more confidence to bob his head faster. "Oh god if you keep this up I'm going to cum." That's exactly what the younger wanted. So Hyunjin went even faster and moaned on Minho's cock. "Oh baby I'm cumming!" Minho practically yelled while pulling on the younger's hair even harder. Then cumming down his throat.

Hyunjin swallowed all of Minho's load, then looked up at Minho with those innocent eyes. Mino smiled and pet the younger's head. "You did amazing babyboy" Hyunjin smiled and got up to lay on the bed once again. He spread his legs in desperation. He couldn't stand the constant throbbing between his legs anymore.

"Looks like someone can't wait anymore huh?" Minho asked teasingly while Hyunjin gave him a needy look. "Hmm what do you want baby boy?" The older asked while slowly rubbing Hyunjin's thighs waiting for an answer. "I-I want you sir" Hyunjin answered with a slight whimper to his voice.

"Hmmm is that so?" Minho said again with a teasing tone while he got up and walked to the door. "Wait w-where are you going!?" Hyunjin yelled while seeing Minho's back to him. "I'm going to get the lube baby relax." Minho chuckled and went to his room. Once he came back he immediately went over to Hyunjin and started to lube his fingers up.

"Ok baby you ready?" Minho asked in a soft tone, and he got a nod from Hyunjin in response. He started with one digit trying not to hurt the younger. Hyunjin started to squirm a bit because of the slight sting but got used to it quickly. Minho then added two more digits and Hyunjin moaned loudly.

"You are so lucky mom and dad aren't home." Minho said while laughing and going faster with his finger's. Hyunjin didn't say anything as he was too caught up in the pleasure Minho was giving him. "Sir I'm g-going to cum!" With that Minho went faster and found his prostate. Hyunjin threw his head back while thick strips of white came out of his cock. He was a shacking mess.

Minho looked amused, "Oh look at you, cumming untouched." Hyunjin blushed and hid his face out of embarrassment. Minho just chuckled and took a hold of Hyunjin's hands. "You ready baby?" The two held eye contact for a couple seconds before Hyunjin responded. "Y-yes sir I'm ready" Minho smiled and applied lube on his cock and Hyunjin's hole.

"Ok baby I'm going in." Minho then slowly pushed in, intill he bottomed out. Hyunjin hissed at the big stretch. Minho waited a little bit intill moving. He started off slow intill he had Hyunjin begging him to go faster.

"Oh Minho faster please." Hyunjin begged but Minho kept the slow pace which made him whine. "That's not my name right now baby boy." Minho whispered huskily into Hyunjin's ear. "S-sir p-please go faster" "Hmm good boy." The older then started to thrust faster.

Hyunjin's moans got louder and louder that the maids 2 floors down might have heard him. "Oh yes baby boy moan loud for me." Minho decided to pull out then thrust all the way back in so he could hit that one spot. And he defiantly hit it.

Hyunjin's back arched and he screamed, "Oh sir do that again!" So, Minho did it again and Hyunjin was shacking in pure bliss.

The younger finally felt that warm sensation in his stomach. "S-sir I'm cumming!" Minho started to stroke Hyunjin's cock while still ramming into his hole.

"Cum" That's all Minho had to say for Hyunjin to let it out. Soon after Minho had came as well. Both of them were heavy breathing trying to catch their breaths.

Minho slowly pulled out and watched his cum ooze out of Hyunjin's hole (I am so sorry for that💀)

Minho went to Hyunjin's bathroom and grabbed a towel to clean the both of them.
Once that was done Minho tucked the both of them in just to find Hyunjin already passed out.

"Haha your so cute. I love you Hyunjin." Minho said with a smile. He kissed Hyunjin on the forehead and fell asleep himself.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

AHHH I KNOW A DOUBLE UPDATE IN ONE WEEK!!!!!! 

You peeps never saw that coming huh? ;))

Will this ever happen again? Umm prob not but still have some hope ok? lol

Hope you enjoyed;))