Chapter 9🔞

A/N: BITCHES IM BACK!!!! I'm surprised I procrastinated this long tbh. But it's the first day of spring break and I finally am going to write. Hopefully I can try to get in at least two chapters, but we'll see.

Okay let's get on w/ the book! I hope you like it and enjoy!

Quick question tho, I was thinking of starting a Wattpad Instagram, would you guys like that? I can give you updates and we can just chat and stuff like that on there. So let me know please<3

Fast forward to Monday ~ Hyunjin's POV

I was laying in my bed still because this whole week we have off, sense of spring break. It was currently 12pm and I didn't have any homework thankfully. The sad thing is that I didn't have anything planned for over break. Like all of my other friends are going out of town. Changbin decided to take Felix with him to see his grandparents, Jeongin and Chan decided to travel to Japan, Han went to visit a close friend he has in London, and Seungmin went to Los Angelus with his parents.

But that did give me an idea. I wonder what Kevin is doing this week? I could take a ride down to my hometown. I could even take Minho with me and he can meet Kevin! I'm gonna go ask mom. So I get up and walk downstairs. That's when I see mom sitting on the couch watching "The Glory"(I'm inlove w/ that kdrama btw). I sit next to her and ask, "Would it be possible to take a trip down to visit Kevin for spring break?" She turns to me with that sweet smile of hers. "That's actually a great idea hunny! We can take Hyunsoo and Minho with us!" We shared a hug and some laughs.

"I'll go call Kevin and see what he is up to this week." My mom nodded in agreement and said, "I'll call Hyunsoo and have him help me set up the hotels and everything." We smiled at each other once more before I went back upstairs to call Kevin.

I sat on my bed and dialed Kevin's number. It rang a few times before it clicked. "Well look it is, you finally decided to call!" Kevin exclaimed on the other side of the line. I rolled my eyes. "Oh stop it! Be grateful I called." We both laugh and start catching up for a bit. Then I finally got the chance to ask, "Hey are you on break right now?" He replied with, "Oh yeah I am, why?" I smiled, "Well I was wondering if you'd like it if we take a drive down there for break! And you can finally meet my step-dad and brother!"

"Oh yeah I would love that! It honestly feels like years since I've seen you. Even tho it's been a few months." I chuckled, "Yeah I've felt the same way." It went quiet for a sec until I realized I didn't tell him that me and Minho were an item. I mean should I tell him? The only people who know are our close friends. And I guess the whole school knows but I feel like everyone is to scared of Minho to actually say anything.

Ah well he is my best friend so I guess it's okay. "So Kevin I need to tell you something." I start as I clear my throat. "Umm ok, what is it?" "Me and Minho are dating." It was like the world stopped for a second because Kevin took a really long pause. "WHAT?!" He screamed so loud I had to move the phone away from my ear.

I nervously laughed. "Umm well yeah, it kinda just happened and I forgot to tell you." "HOW DO YOU JUST FORGET TO TELL ME THAT?" Wow he is really mad lol. "Okay okay I'm deeply sorry I didn't tell you right away. But I have been busy. Plus only our close friends know." I explained and he just sighed.

"Okay well I understand that. But isn't he like your step-brother?" I let out a dry chuckle, "I mean yeah but has that ever stopped anyone?" I heard Kevin let out a surprised gasp that made me laugh. "Wow Hwang Hyunjin I didn't know you were this daring." He said quite impressed. I smiled at his words. Then we continued talking about mostly what we were gonna do when we get down there. He even made me tell him everything about Minho. And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. To his hobbies, how he treats me, to how he is in bed. Like Kevin Moon is a very nosy person. But that's one of the things I like about him.