Chapter 11🔞

A/N: Omg a second update in two days? It's a miracle!! Anyway. I hope you enjoy this spicy chapter ;)

Hyunjin POV- At the Moon's house

As we pulled up to the drive way I saw Kevin standing on the porch waiting. A smile came to my face seeing my old friend. As soon as the car had come to a stop I threw the door open and ran up to him.

We came together with a big hug. "Omg I have missed you so much Jinnie!" Kevin exclaimed very happily in my ear. "Oh yes I've missed you so much Kevin. It's been way to long!" I say as I pull away from the hug. "I haven't missed you like this since you spent the whole summer in Bali with your family that one summer." I sigh looking at Kevin. He just laughed and shook his head. 

"Well why don't we go in the house yeah? My parents are very excited to see you again." I smile and nod as we start walking into the house. As we were entering I heard someone clear their throat. I turn around to see Minho glaring at me. 

That's when I realized I didn't introduce him and my step-dad to Kevin yet. "Oh right! Kevin this is Minho and Hyunsoo. Other wise known as my step-brother and step-dad." Kevin turns towards the two and smiles. "It's nice to finally meet the two of you." 

Both Minho and his dad smile and shake hands with Kevin. It did kind of feel awkward but I believe it will get better as the night goes on. 

As we continued through the house I see the table set with plenty of food on it. My stomach rumbles immediately after. "Oh Mrs. Moon the food looks delicious." I smile while looking over at her. Oh how I missed her as well. She was like a second mother to me. She always comforted my mom and me whenever we needed it. Even before my dad died. 

The I look over at Mr. Moon, he was like a father to me. I remember he took me and Kevin on a boat ride on the lake once. That day was so much fun. I will never forget all the things this family has given me. I am truly grateful for them.

I am shaken out of my thoughts when I feel someone grab my hand. I look up to see Minho with a slightly worried face. I smile at him and tell him I'm alright. Because I am, I'm just overwhelmed with all these old memories and emotions. Even though it's only been a couple months since our move, it still feels like an eternity.

Anyway we all sit at the table and break out into tiny conversations. "So tell us Hyunjin, how is the new school treating you?" Mrs. Moon asks while she piles food onto my plate. "Oh it's going well now, I had a rocky start at first. But that's normal you know?" I look over to Minho with a slight glare. He puts his head down knowingly.

"Oh well that's good to hear! I'm glad you like it up there. But we do miss you down here." Mrs. Moon exclaimed. I smile cheekily at her. "Aww I miss you guys too! It's a sad thought knowing I can't see Kevin everyday and come by and eat your amazing dinners Mrs. Moon." She blushes and says, "Oh you stop it child, your making me all flustered!" The whole table laughs.

"And what about the Lee's hmm? Hyunjin's mother tells me a lot about you guys over the phone." Mrs. Moon says with a smile while looking over to Minho and Hyunsoo. "Yeah what grade are you in son?" Mr. Moon asks Minho. "I'm a senior, sir." "Oh so just a year older than Hyunjin I see. That's good, to still have someone your age around." Mr. Moon nods and gives me a smile.

"I do have one question though, what do you do for a living Mr. Lee? Hyunjin tells me about all the money you have and what not. So I'm just curious." Kevin asks out of no where. I look at him with a twisted expression. "Oh Kevin don't be rude to our guests." Mrs. Moon swats a hand in his direction. 

"Oh no let him ask the question, I'm okay with answering." Hyunsoo gives a kind smile towards Mrs. Moon. She just nodded and smiled but still gave Kevin a look of warning.