Chapter 8

(A/N: Heyyy peeps:)))) I'm back!! I hope you guys missed me. But I just wanted to thank you peoples for following me, because I have been getting some new followers recently<33)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY; I LOVE YOUU<33

Jeongin's POV (At the party)

I was so frustrated. Why? Because Chan kept trying to wrap his arms around me. I wasn't a big fan of physical touch or PDA. Even though I have the slightest crush on Chan, it still made me annoyed. Every time he put his hands on my hips, I would push them away. But at this point he has been trying to get my attention for 20 minutes now. So, I gave in.

I heard him giggle while he got behind me. "Yayy I finally got you!" Chan said with a slight slur. Great. He's drunk. And of course, I can't find any of our friends. Well, I can see Jisung from where I was standing but he is too drunk. The others are probably making out somewhere. So now I'm stuck with a slightly drunk Chan. Amazing.

I was cut off from my thoughts when I felt Chan nuzzling his head into my neck. I shrugged his face away. "Ew stop doing that!" I command. But all I get in return is a giggle and Chan starts doing it again. "Ok Chan stop it already." I pry his arms off of me and walk away. I decide to go outside into a little nook Changbin has on the side of his house. I find it really nice out here. It has brick flooring, a garden with roses and tulips, and very nice cream-colored lawn chairs. You also have a very nice view of the stars when it's nighttime.

I take a seat on one of the big sofa's and lay back with my eyes closed. I was nice and relaxed, but that only lasted a few minutes when I heard someone open the door that leads to the nook. I didn't bother opening my eyes. I felt that person sit next to me and place their hand on my thigh. My eyes went wide, and I jolt up. I look over to see Chan with a sly smirk on his face. "What do you think you are doing Chan?" I look at him like he's crazy. He only chuckled and leaned in.

"I'm not doing anything. What are you doing?" He said while his face got closer and closer to mine. I attempted to scooch over, but his hand quickly found my waist and made me stay in my place. I gasped. Chan's face was only centimeters from my face. "Chan your drunk we shouldn't be doing this." I say trying to find a good way to get out of this situation. He just laughs and shakes his head. "Oh, baby I'm not drunk. I only had one beer." I look at him and say nothing. I had no idea what to do.

"You know I have been waiting so long for this moment." I look at him confused. "What does that mean?" I asked, my heart racing. He only laughed. I tilt my head even more confused. I was going to say something but was cut off when Chan slammed his lips onto mine. I gasped and tried to push him away. But it felt too good to pull away. So, I quickly melted into the kiss. I could feel Chan smiling into the kiss while his hand slowly went to one of my thighs. I felt him squeeze it which made me moan into the kiss. My face flushed from embarrassment.

After a couple minutes of making out we pulled away out of breath. Chan looks into my eyes and brings a hand up to my face. It was like he was looking at me with, love? "Oh, Jeongin I love you." My heart skips a beat. He finally said the words I have been longing for. I smile and say, "Chan, I love you too." We both smile and kiss once again. "Be mine?" Chan asks, and I nod. We both hug and we stayed like that for a while.

Authors POV

So, after Chan and Jeongin had their little moment, they came to the conclusion that none of their friends would be coming back downstairs or be sober enough to move, they took it upon themselves to end the party and get everyone out of the house. After everyone had left, they took care of all the garbage and cleaned the house. Once they finished, they headed upstairs and into one of the spare bedrooms Changbin had to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY-Hyunjin's POV

I started to stir in my sleep as I felt the rays of sunlight fall onto my skin. I decided to open my eyes and check my phone to see what time it was. My phone read 11am, damn I never sleep in this long on a Saturday. I shake my head and look over to my side. I see Minho still sleeping peacefully while his arm is tightly wrapped around my waist. Did I mention his grip was tight? Because I swear every time, I move even a slight. his grip tightens even more. How the hell am I going to get out of here? I ask myself as I try sliding out of his arms. I attempt to grab his hand and pry it off of me but that ended up with him opening his eyes and turning me around so he can embrace me. I whine trying to wiggle out of his arms once again but there is no use. I whine and look up at him. He only laughs at me and kisses my forehead. "Minho let me go!" I say as I punch his chest. "Hmm no" he says while laughing at my weak attempts to hurt him. "But I have to go to the bathroom." I pout while looking at him. He sighs and lets me go. I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. But as I went to get up, I almost fell again. I placed a hand on the nightstand and one on my lower back groaning in pain. I look at Minho who is sat on the bed laughing at me. "I guess I went a little too rough last night?" I scoff, "A little?! I can't walk properly!" All he did was just laugh. But he did get up so he could lead me to the bathroom.

Once I was done in the bathroom, we both headed downstairs to see a surprisingly very clean house. With one of Minho's arms around my waist we walked into the kitchen. As we walked in, we see Seungmin on his phone, Chan bothering Jeongin, Jisung stuffing his face with cheesecake, and Felix sitting on the counter while Changbin was in the middle of his legs. "Good morning, guys" I say as I carefully sit down across from Seungmin. They all reply with either 'hi' or 'morning'.

"So Hyunjin how did you like your first party here!" Felix asks very excited to hear my answer. I smile shyly and glance over at Minho who had a sly grin on his face while grabbing a drink from the fridge. "Umm it was great actually." "Yayy that's great to hear Jinnie!" Felix exclaims before he fed Changbin a strawberry. I look over at them and grimace. That was very cringe.

"Hey Changbin, you have like no food in your fridge." Minho states while looking over at Changbin who was busy telling Felix how cute he was. "Changbin? Hello Earth to Changbin?" Minho kept repeating his name until he finally turned around to face Minho. Which made me laugh because Felix's face was beat red. "Oh yeah I was planning on going grocery shopping today. If you guys wanna come?"

"Yeah, I'll pass on that" Seungmin says bluntly not even looking away from his phone. "Yeah, me too, I don't really want to see people today." Jeongin said while I agreed with him. Then Han mumbled something while his cheeks were stuffed with cheesecake. "Jisung what?" Changbin asked with a chuckle. All Jisung did was point to himself and shake his head. "I'm guessing he doesn't want to go. But I can go with you Binnie." Chan said while looking over at Jisung and laughing a bit. "I can also go with you Changbin" Minho added in.

"Ok then let's go get ready. And are guys ok staying here alone?" Changbin asked while looking over at me, Jisung, Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin. I nodded and said, "Yeah Binnie were good." He just nodded and the three of them went to go change and then left.

As soon as the others left Han immediately jumped up and asked, "So Felix, how did your night go last night?" Felix went red and said, "I don't know what you m-mean." I just rolled my eyes "Oh come on Felix we all know Changbin fucked you last night." We all laughed while Felix went even redder. "Ok Ok he did! Come into the living room and I'll tell you about it." We all went to the living room and got comfortable on the couches while Felix stood Infront of us.

"Ok get to talkin Lixie." Felix took a deep breath and started going onto DEEP detail of what happened the night before. I was shocked and by the looks on the others faces they were shocked as well.

The whole time Felix was telling us the details he was stuttering and getting all flustered. It was actually so funny. But once he was done talking, we decided to watch some Vampire Diaries because why not? (I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT SHOW)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

AHHH I finished this chapter after like a month😭 I'm actually so sorry for not updating but like life is hard💀
Anyway I hope you enjoyed Lmaoo