Chapter 5

A/N: Heyyy peeps:))) I hope you enjoy this chapter!! I also wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.56K READS ON MY 'MAFIA AU' STORY!!!! ALSO THANK YOU FOR 6.59K READS ON MY ONESHOT BOOK!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH<3333

Hyunjin POV

I felt the sun coming through my curtains which made me come out of my slumber. I started to squirm and rub my eyes. I was going to get up, but I was dragged back down because of the strong grip around my waist. That's when I remembered what happened last night. I looked down at Minho while blushing hard. Omg we really did that. Then I realized it was Wednesday, and we still had school. I reach over to my nightstand and grab my phone.

I notice I have 3 missed calls from Felix and a couple of text messages from Jeongin and Seungmin. That's when I look at the time. My eyes go wide because it's 12pm. "HOLY SHIT ITS 12PM!! MINHO GET UP!!" I scream and push Minho away which ends up making him fall on the floor.

I hear him groan while I run to my closet. "Ugh Hyunjin we already missed most of school. We can miss one day." I hear Minho say from the floor. "No, I can't! I have never missed a day of school! My mom will kill me! Plus, I only have been at this school for 2 days!" I state while almost crying as I try to find something to wear.

I then heard footsteps coming closer to me. I feel a strong pair of arms around my waist, then turning me around. "Baby, it's okay trust me. Missing one day will not affect your grades. And I just texted your mom. She said it was okay. She is actually glad you finally skipped school." Minho said reassuringly, which made me sigh in relief. I lay my head onto his chest. After I registered what he said I realized he called me baby. Now I'm blushing. Great. I hope he doesn't notice.

Minho then wraps his arms around me. And rubs my back soothingly. "Why are you blushing hmm? Is it because I called you baby?" Damn it. "What n-no" Omg really Hyunjin! Why did you stutter!? I heard him laugh. "Aww you are so adorable when you stutter Jinnie." I blushed even more because of the nickname. I hit his chest playfully and he just chuckled.

"Ok come on let's get into some clothes and go downstairs and eat some lunch." He says while walking out of my closet. That's when I realize I'm still naked. I was again blushing. But I shake it off and look for some comfortable clothes. I grabbed some underwear and a pair of black sweatpants. As I was going to put a shirt on Minho came in and gave me his sweatshirt. "Here I want you to put this on. And don't put your sweatpants on." I looked at him confused, but then I saw a smirk on his face.

I blushed for the third time that day and just nodded. He laughed and walked away. So, I put my sweatpants back in their place and put the really oversized sweatshirt on. I was surprised it was that big on me. It went down to my knees. So it looked like I had literally nothing underneath.

But I didn't really care because it smelled like him. I smile while I walk out of my closet to see Minho sitting on the edge of my bed on his phone. He looked up and put that stupid smirk on his face. "Oh baby you look so adorable in my clothes." I just rolled my eyes and went to grab my phone so I could call Felix back once we got downstairs.

Once in the kitchen I saw a bunch of food on the island. I was in awe. "I'm guessing you like it." I heard Minho say with a giggle. "Well of course I do. it's food!" I said with a big smile on my face. I grabbed a plate and started loading food on it.

Once we got our food, I thanked the chefs and me and Minho went into the dining room. I sat down and Minho sat in front of me. I then called Felix back. He answered on the first ring. "HYUNJIN WHERE ARE YOU??!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I jumped from how loud he was screaming through the phone. Minho also jumped from the sound. "Okay okay Felix I'm fine calm down! I just slept in, so I decided to not go to school relax." I tried to reassure him. "Oh, thank god! I thought something bad happened to you! You never not go to school." I heard him sigh in relief. "Yeah yeah whatever. But I do need to know what I missed in class." Felix then chuckled, "That's funny of you to think I actually pay attention in class." I sigh and say, "Fine, I'll just ask Seungmin later."