Here He Comes

"Sujay!!!! Wake up it's 7:30 am else you will be late for College ! "

"I am up Maaa !!! " Sujay shouted while still laying comfortably in his bed . He checked his phone for today's class schedule and realized he had an early lecture at 08:30 !!  Guess someone will have to skip breakfast today . He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready for the day .

   Sujay had to drive daily to his college which was about 30-40 minutes from his home ,  while picking up his friend Jeet on the way . Both Sujay and Jeet were friends since their school time . They had been lucky in getting admissions to the same college during their graduation and now were attending the same college for their MBA !! Knowing each other for such a long time , they had formed a great bond . Shonali's friend Sarika was also one of their classmates during graduation , thus they mostly hung out together whenever Sarika was not with the other group .

    Sujay's father was an established businessmen and he led a very luxurious lifestyle. His father was looking forward for Sujay to complete his MBA and join the business however Sujay had other plans for himself. He wanted to stand up on his own feet , create a career from scratch and explore the world on his own. Despite having all the luxuries , Sujay was a very simple person . He enjoyed little things in life and lived every day as it came. A great friend and an even amazing brother to his elder sister Shruti , he was very sorted in his thoughts and did not like to complicate life .

He too was a hopeless romantic and believed in old school romance . Dating and short term relationships were not his cup of tea . Jeet often wondered how this handsome friend of his has managed to stay single till now . Sujay though all composed and calm had a storm running through his mind due to certain circumstances at home .

    Jeet was very well aware of how uncomfortable Sujay is at expressing his vulnerable side thus always wishes for him to find a person with whom he can share his woes , with whom he can smile whole heartedly . Jeet truly believed a person like Sujay deserved all the love and happiness there ever can be ! 

After getting ready and quickly picking up a rolled up paratha from the breakfast table , Sujay dashed out of his home and drove towards Jeet's house . It was 8:10 already and they had to reach college on time otherwise they would be in trouble. The university has some strict attendance rules , making them feel like school students some times !

    Jeet was already standing near his society gate and quickly hopped in when he saw Sujay's car. After exchanging greetings Jeet was looking at the schedule when he noticed something.

    "Wow! We have a joint lecture today with all three sections! " Jeet exclaimed . On hearing this Sujay's heart started beating at a different pace ! Isn't this what college life looks like ? When you get butterflies just by knowing you may have share a lecture with your crush ?!!

    Jeet knew Sujay has a crush on someone in one of other sections , he just didn't know who the girl was .. he never pestered Sujay to tell her name as he knew he will himself tell him everything when he feels comfortable. Unlike Sujay , Jeet was a very happy-go-lucky person , the most cheerful guy you will ever find. It is this contrast in their personalities that they have manged to keep their friendship so balanced .

They made it to the parking lot in time and ran towards their building. Sujay had only one thing on his mind right now , rather one person - Shonali !!!