3

edited: 04-sep-2022

"Aayy Namjoon-ah!!!! Let's go....I am feeling  soooo hungry~" Jin whined,exaggerating every word and shaking his boyfriend's arm vigorously with a pout on his face.

"Really baby? I mean Just few mins ago before we arrived you were already having hamburgers but still, you are hungry??" Namjoon asked, confusion written all over his face but regretted immediately when those words left his mouth and he saw hurt expression on his boyfriend's face.

"Yaa!! Namjoon-ah!! now you are having a problem with my eating?" Jin asked not only asked but also slightly shouted at him,he crossed his arms and glared at his boyfriend.

"I-I umm uhh-" Namjoon panicked,he silently asked Hoseok to help him who was sitting beside Jin at his left side but the later smirked,already enjoying the drama.Namjoon then looked across him where his two friends Yoongi and Jungkook were sitting but again there is no hope because one of them is already sleeping while other one is busy on his phone.

"I am s-sorry Jinie I didn't wanted to say that.You are misunderstanding,baby. I...I was just saying that uh..anyways leave it I will buy something for you! You might be hungry,right?" he chuckled nervously.

"Really Joonie??" Jin asked excitedly literally jumping on his seat.

"Yess baby..." Namjoon pecked Jin's lips quickly and the latter blushed.

"Yaa!! You two go and get a room for yourself don't do these things in front of me." Hoseok yelled at the couple."My eyes! my precious eyes! God I am sorry I didn't saw anything I swear please give me some holy water to wash my eyes.....please god don't send me in hell its their fault not mine." He fake cried and pointed at the couples who were giving annoyed looks to him.

"Ayyy!!!! Shut up you dramatic Jung HoEseOk....go and grab your sprite and wash your pretty eyes from it!" Jin sassed back and rolled his eyes at aforementioned.

"Don't say anything about my sprite, Jin.I will never waste my precious drink which is more precious than you on my precious eyes." Hoseok huffed glaring at Jin.It seemed like they were having a not so silent war like one of those fictional movies where two characters looks at each other sending electricity like light to each other.

"Can you guys please stop?" The two male flinched from the sudden outburst and snapped their head towards the owner of the voice and gulped because they were met with the sight of a scary Yoongi who looked like he will murder anyone whoever comes in his path and they don't want to die this early. "Why you guys act like 3 year old kid who are fighting because they didn't got their favourite toy?"

"What a bad example!!" Hoseok and Jin both said at the same time.Jin fake gagged while making a disgusted face.

"Ohh why our kitten is getting angry??" Hoseok tried to lighten up the mood but nervously chuckled after receiving a glare from Yoongi.

"Namjoon-ah go and get me something to eat.Now I'm really hungry after all these." Jin whined

"Ok..ok....lets go Kook and grab something from canteen." Namjoon stood up from his seat as well as Jungkook,they both started to walk but Namjoon stopped only to call Hoseok. "You comin'?" He asked him "You know we both can't hold so much food alone so you better come with us."

Hoseok immediately stood up from his seat as he is well aware that Yoongi will never go as he is already dozing off and about Jin he don't have to go as his boyfriend is already going for him.So he immediately jogged towards the two to grab something to eat.

When they came back they saw Taehyung was already sitting at his usual spot which is beside Jungkook and is talking to Jin showing his boxy smile.

It would be an understatement if we would say that Jungkook didn't felt something inside his tummy whenever he see the younger smiling but he always let it slide not paying much attention to that foreign feeling.

'I think I am hungry that's why I am feeling like that...yeah right I might be hungry' he convinced himself and made his way towards Taehyung and sat beside him (his usual seat).The black-haired flashed his signature smile but Taehyung gave a solemn expression in return.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin asked noticing Jungkook's quiet behavior.

"Nothing, I'm divorcing him. I'll find a new friend for me, anyone eligible can apply for it." Taehyung looked at Jungkook and huffed and started eating the lunch which Jungkook bought.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook pouting. He wanted Jungkook to woo him and talk to him but his plan failed. He shook his head pouting and continued eating his lunch

"Care to explain?" Hoseok asked

"Leave them alone hob-" Before Namjoon could complete his words Jungkook cut him off.

"He's being childish Namjoon.I just told him the truth." Jungkook shrugged his shoulder.

"What truth?" Jin piped in

"That he's ugly." Jin stopped eating and eyed both the boys with no expression.

"Jungkook...." There was a long pause before he spoke "you shouldn't have said that.It-" he continued but was immediately cut off by Taehyung.

"See...Jin agrees with me.I'm world wide handsome after all." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a little smirk which turned into a pout after hearing Jin's next word.

"It would have hurt him hearing the truth from his one and only best friend." Jin completed his sentence and Jungkook leaned forward to high-five Jin whilst laughing.

"And for your information, I'm the World. Wide. Handsome not you." Jin spoke flipping his hair.

"Don't tease my boy." Yoongi, who was quiet since the start spoke.

"Thank god! Someone is by my side. #daeguboys" Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief. "But wait you still didn't say anything in my favor." Taehyung narrowed his eyes and looked at Yoongi accusingly. "Don't tell me you're about to say something bad about me." He pouted

"Be grateful that I'm still by your side." Yoongi said and flicked Taehyung's forehead.

"Ok so now Jin is on Jungkook's side and Yoongi on Taehyung's. Then I will be on Taehyung's Team because Jin is on the other's side. Jin rolled his eyes and showed middle finger to him

"Which team are you in Joon?"Hoseok spoke doing the same to Jin.

"Is it some kind of game? Anyways I'll always be where there is my husband." Namjoon smiled looking at Jin who again blushed at the remark .

"Ughh so cheesy." Everyone on the table gagged.

"Anyways...why are we dividing team? Mark my words they will be together soon." Namjoon spoke

"No!! WE WILL NOT!! " Tahyung and Jungkook said in unison.

🌹__🌹

A/n: I wrote this chapter one year ago so sorry if there is any mistake.

So,Everyone are in the same year of highschool that is 3rd.(tho they are in same year but their classes are different; like Namjoon,hoba, Jungkook and our kitty are in same class,Jin is in different class same with Taehyung.)
Jungkook is older than Taehyung by 3 months.

You can ask any questions related to this book in the comment section.
Thanks for reading~
comment & Vote please ❣️❣️