7

Taehyung squirmed in his sleep, exhaling a sigh of relief when he sniffed the familiar smell.He nuzzled his face from where the sweet smell was coming.

Taehyung happily rolled his body unknowing to the fact that he was at the edge of the bed which led his body to land on the floor along with the duvet in which he was covered like a burrito.

"are you wrestling in your sleep?" Taehyung opened his eyes,trying to untangle himself from the sheets and glared at the one who was chuckling at his cute ass.

"shut up Jungkook!! help me" Taehyung cried, thinking he would deal with the raven head after he's done with these fucking sheets.

Jungkook walked towards his bestfriend who was pouting on the floor.He freed him and that's when Taehyung noticed Jungkook was shirtless.Looked like he just came back after showering.

"wow,when did bunny boi joined gym huh!?" Taehyung teased oogling at Jungkook's hard & naked chest.

"uh- 1 month back with Namjoon." Jungkook mumbled, his cheeks red.

"oh~ is bunny trying to transform into muscle bunny now?" Taehyung teased, poking Jungkook's chest.

"shut up and get ready, we have school." Jungkook muttered, helping Taehyung stand up, keeping the duvet and his jacket- which Taehyung was hugging in his sleep on the bed.

"whatever, Justin seagull's body is better than you." Taehyung retorted, rolling his eyes and went to bathroom to do his daily routine.

Jungkook who was left alone standing in his bedroom with just joggers and his upper body naked looked down and mumbled "should I go to gym more often?" tilting his head cutely while a pout adorned his handsome face.

***

Taehyung exited Jungkook's room after freshening up and entered the small kitchen where Jungkook just finished cooking the breakfast.

"oh- wow my favorite strawberries!!" Taehyung exclaimed happily and grabbed the fruit which Jungkook obviously kept for him only.

"first eat your breakfast then yo-" Jungkook spoke turning around when he heard Taehyung's voice but stopped in middle when he saw what the blonde was wearing.

"why are you wearing my clothes when you literally have your clothes here (jk's dorm) too?" Jungkook asked frowning.

"excuse me, I just took your hoodie." Taehyung replied, finishing the strawberry he just picked.

"but you have your hoodie here too! why mine!?" Jungkook whined

"because I liked it?" Taehyung answered stuffing his mouth with another strawberry

"but that's my favourite" Jungkook reasoned

"c'mon Jungkookie you already have lots of black hoodies in your wardrobe it won't hurt If i take one"

"but still it's my fav! go and wear yours" Jungkook urged

"no, I won't " Taehyung showed his tongue

"wae!!!!? give me back my hoodie" Jungkook tugged the hoodie which Taehyung was wearing but the latter immediately swatted his hand away.

"Taehyung please give it back" Jungkook said, seriously

"No"