8

It was finally lunch break. Taehyung was happily walking towards the school canteen. Happy because he made a new friend...that too a cute one. yayyy!!!  \○/

"You know kook already turned 18 but he still behaves like a baby. He pouts so much. And you know what is his favorite drink? Banana milk !! hahaha," Taehyung was rambling to his new friend while they both were walking towards the canteen.

Taehyung's new friend stopped in the track when he noticed someone "Min!" the pink haired called but his eyes widened when he saw someone besides his brother.

Everyone at the table was already sitting and waiting for Taehyung to arrive. Yoongi on the other hand was again dozing off because he had been working on the new song last night. But his sleepiness immediately went away when he heard that familiar voice again calling him. He immediately looked behind and was shocked to see him. 

"Park Jimin?" he whispered to himself but he looked to his left when the new guy- Min-kyu waved at the pink haired and replied with a "Hey, shorty! " and motioned him to come to him.

"Do you know Min-kyu ?" Taehyung asked to Jimin while they walked towards the table where Taehyung's friend circle was sitting with Min-kyu.

"Yes, he's my brother" Jimin replied,nervously, trying not to look at the other Min who was sitting beside his brother.

"wow" Taehyung gasped then smirked

"umm-- hello everyone" Jimin greeted everyone at the table and sat infront of Min Yoongi while Taehyung occupied his usual seat which was beside Jungkook.

Jimin introduced himself to others and vice-versa and everyone at the table got to know that both Park Jimin & Park Min-kyu are brothers.

"Oh, so you are Jungkook?" Jimin spoke when Jungkook introduced himself.

"Yes, why?" Jungkook asked confused, trying to handle Kim Taehyung who was currently trying to snatch candy from Jungkook's hand.

"Ah- nothing " Jimin replied,giving his infamous eye smile.

It was Yoongi's turn to introduce himself but the man didn't even looked up for once so instead Jimin greeted the other.

"Hi, Min Yoongi" Jimin nervously greeted the male who just replied with a hello and got busy with his phone. Everyone at the table looked at Jimin including his brother to know how he knows the quiet and cat-like guy.

"how do you know him?" Jimin's brother mouthed

"he's Min yoongi" Jimin mouthed back and gave a look to his brother which took latter 4 sec to understand.  He made an "oh" face when he finally got it.  "uh- we were in the same middle school" Jimin replied to everyone

"Anyways why the hell weren't you receiving my call!??" Jimin asked his brother

"oh, sorry my phone's battery died" Min-kyu pouted

"whatever let's order food...I'm hungry" Jin whined and everyone except taehyung, Jimin & Jhope went to take food while these 3 went to buy drinks.

All three were standing in line, Hoseok in front while Taehyung & Jimin behind him. Hoseok bought Sprite for himself and Coke for Jin & Namjoon.

When he was done Taehyung went ahead and ordered 1 strawberry milk for himself, 1 banana milk for Jungkook and then turned to ask Jimin what would he like.

"Pear juice"

"Ok, 1 can of pear juice" Taehyung said to the man

"Oh yeah what about Min-gyu?" Taehyung instantly turned back