5

Taehyung was walking in the school hallway cutely rubbing his eyes, since the boy was sleepy, whilst occasionally greeting his schoolmates who were cooing at the cute blonde.

"Jungkookieee!!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed when he saw Jungkook walking in his front, he lunged forward practically throwing himself on the back of the raven head.

"wtf Taehyung!! why are you so energetic in the fucking morning!?" Jungkook whined while Taehyung circled his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"oh! believe me I wasn't, but when I saw you there was some unknown energy inside me which screamed that 'you should annoy Mr. Smarty first thing in the morning' and that's how I got energetic." Taehyung spoke while Jungkook rolled his eyes

"by the way bunny boy is finally becoming like queen bwi, he's finally starting to use curse words huh!?" Taehyung smirked pinching Jungkook's chest.

"yeah, right, day by day I'm becoming a b!tch like you." Jungkook dramatically sighed

"you b!tch!! you called me b!tch!?? you think I'm b!tch!????" Taehyung screamed at Jungkook who put his hands on his ears.

"yes, of course, you're a b!tch, my one and only b!tch" Jungkook replied giving a sarcastic smile

"you-"

"stop, both of you." suddenly someone smacked them from behind, which resulted in their forehead bumping into eachother.Taehyung rubbed his forehead and glared at jin.

"what the hell Jin!!!?" Taehyung glared at his friend

"yes, what the hell Jin? you just murdered Taehyung's last 2 braincells!!! now he's a complete dumb!!!" Jungkook gasped dramatically

"you-"

"what you you? huh!? don't you know anything after that?" Jungkook mocked while Taehyung seethed with anger.

"jeez! you both are so annoying!!" Jin hissed "And Jungkook congratulations you're finally becoming like this b!tch right here."

"you're a b!tch too, Jin" Taehyung showed his tongue, teasing Jin.

"yes, I'm Namjoon's world wide handsome b!tch." Jin spoke, clapsing his hands, his eyes gleaming. "oh, that's remind me of, I really need to get fucked by my boyfriend, I need energy for the rest of the day." saying this, the broad shoulder guy left the two best friends.

Dumbfounded, Taehyung & Jungkook looked at Jin's retreating figure.

"oh, hey Taehyung!" both the boys turned around when they heard someone calling Taehyung.When they did, they saw a boy whom they never saw before. (lol)

"yes?" Taehyung replied confused.

"uh- I'm Lee Minhyuk, I just wanted to ask you if you're free this weekend?" That Minhyuk guy asked blushing.

"he's always free" Jungkook replied laughing and Taehyung glared at him for making fun of him.

"so, would you like to go on a date Taehyung?" The guy exclaimed excitedly, his eyes glowing with happines and hope.

"we're getting late for the class love, why don't we talk in break huh Minhyuk?" Jungkook back hugged Taehyung who looked bewildered.

"I-I thought you guys weren't dating?Minhyuk asked confused "guess whole school was right..." he mumbled to himself but it was audible enough for the best friends to hear.

Jungkook didn't replied instead just smiled in return.

Minhyuk left both of them feeling dejected.

"Jungkook~ you ruined my weekend, I could have gotten a boyfriend" Taehyung fake cried hitting Jungkook on the chest.

"aww baby come here" To tease Taehyung more,Jungkook picked Taehyung in his arms, who looked like a cute koala latching on his mother.

"I hate you, Jungkook." Taehyung pouted letting Jungkook carry him

Jungkook entered Taehyung's class and put Taehyung on the desk meanwhile students who were in the class were cooing and thinking if they were right about them dating?

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's cheeks and left the class to go to his, meanwhile whole class started hooting and teasing Taehyung

"b!tch" Taehyung mumbled and went to his seat since the class was about to start.

'what the fuck!!! did my heart really skipped a beat!!!???"

🌹__🌹

who do you think will fall first? Because for now they don't feel a thing for eachother and whatever Jungkook did in this chapter was because he just wanted to tease Taehyung.

Also, would you guys be ok if Taehyung is a femboy in this one?

By the way I wanted to portray/write a cute Jungkook for this book 🤧 but after reading this chp I don't think so he's anywhere near to it..😭😭😭

anygays vote and comment a lot I'll try to post soon.

i taekook you

~unmyeong