Used to be apart of us

Floaro Garden~

"Woah!" Y/N looked at what used to be a dead field of flowers to ones filled with life.

"I never seen this place look like this before." Y/N said as Adaman looked at you to explain a bit further by what you meant.

"What do you mean?"

"Well before the flowers looked dead and all dried up the last time I came across these parts and looking at this place again these flowers bloom to life." You explained to Adaman as he understood every word you said.

"Ok then whatever or whoever is waiting for you at that patch of flowers is waiting for you go for it I'll stay behind just to keep an eye out for any danger." Adaman said as you agreed trusting him in being your guard.

"Ok Adaman this shouldn't take long in case my dream was only a dream." You smiled at Adaman and made your way to the patch of flowers. Adaman looked at you with longing eyes seeing as how beautiful you look when you walked towards the flowers.

"Beautiful." Adaman said making sure you didn't hear him. It was a breath taking scenery just watching you from afar.

"Too bad Irida couldn't see this." Adaman smirked to himself thinking about how Irida would feel when she finds out you and Adaman were together doing a mission.

'Can't wait to see her jealous face.' Adaman thought. While he was in his own little world he suddenly heard his name being called by you as he snapped out of his daydream and hurriedly made his way to you.

"Look Adaman it's Shaymin the pokemon I saw in my dreams! Shaymin does exist then!" Y/N said as she scratched Shaymin's chin.

Adaman looked at Shaymin in awe since this is the first time he sees a pokemon considered rare among these part in the region and only could be heard by stories from the elders back in his home.

"Heh I'm glad I get to see this adorable creature with my own eyes." Adaman smiled at the Shaymin as he slowly approaches the green hedgehog just to not scare Shaymin away.

Shaymin let Adaman pet it's back smiling by how they are being respectful to it despite it's existence in being a rare pokemon you can't find.

"Say Shaymin do you want to come along with me? Doing research on you would be amazing especially since we are working on building between us humans and pokemon so that way we can understand each other better. So what do you say?" Y/N asked Shaymin.

Before anyone could say anything all of a sudden a smoke bomb landed onto them as soon as the bomb hit the ground the smoke already started coming out. By then the three of you started coughing covering both mouth and nose from inhaling the smoke. Shaymin was trying it's best in not inhaling the smoke but unfortunately for it's small size being near to the ground of smoke Shaymin inhaled a lot of smoke causing it to be sick.

"Shaymin!" You cried out as you quickly look for Shaymin on the ground despite the smoke blinding your vision a bit. You then found Shaymin as Adaman dragged you out of the smoke area just so you all can breath in the clean air again.

"Are you two alright?!" Adaman asked worriedly.

"I'm fine but I don't think Shaymin isn't!" Y/N said looking at the poor pokemon already  looking sick.

"The better question is who did it?!" Y/N said angrily as she looked around for any sign of a person. She would assume the possible outcome of what she had dreamt but something didn't add up to the smoke bomb so it could only mean one thing.

"Clover." Adaman said as he looked at the girl who stood in front of you. Of course it had to be the infamous bandits also known as they call themselves "The Miss Fortune Sisters" and so far it was Clover.