Hotter than hot springs (Lime)

Once Irida and Y/N arrived at Snowfall Hot Springs it was already time for the two of them to relax within the waters.

Y/N was still concerned about getting into the hot spring and out of them since she would imagine the snow would be another thing but Irida explained how the snow doesn't surround the hot springs completely around the ground area so there wasn't anything to be concerned about having to put your feet or clothing on the snow after all.

"I doubt anyone would see us here anyway majority of the people would prefer staying in the village than wander around these areas while I'm here." Irida said while she was removing her shoes.

"You don't say." Y/N said as she started removing her Survey Corps Uniform while her Togepi was looking at the steamy water before taking a step back waiting for her guardian to finish undressing.

"Who would be up here anyway? Adaman? I doubt he would come up here unless he has some nerve to suddenly show up unannounced just to see something to satisfy his manly needs." Irida once more brought Adaman into the conversation again.

"Come on Irida he's not all that bad and I don't think he is the type to see us like this at all it's just not like him." Y/N said defending Adaman.

"You can say that about him but it won't change my mind." Irida huffed as she removed her top letting her breasts bounce freely.

Y/N was already removing her last piece of clothing as she placed them neatly to the side. As soon as she looked around having a feeling as if someone is watching them from who knows where she felt the cold air of Alabaster Icelands' breeze causing Y/N to get goosebumps. The cool air itself hit Y/N's nipples causing the hardness to form on them as she rushed to the hot springs for warmth.

Before she got into the water she first wrapped herself in a towel she almost forgot to do after seeing how Irida had already wore her own. As soon as Y/N wrapped her towel around her body she then got into the warm water as the water made contact with her skin already relaxing her body.

Togepi walked up to Y/N and hopped into her arms as Y/N held Togepi. Thinking that Togepi probably has a fear of drowning which was something she never knew until now.

"So how are you doing so far you know working on the Pokedex Laventon has been talking about for as long I can remember?" Irida questions.

"It's been alright while the catching and battling against wild pokemon and nature's elements are harsh everything has been good." Y/N said as she rubs Togepi's head.

Irida glances at Togepi and her eyes widened at the sight of Togepi.

"That's a funny looking Togepi with a different color pattern then what I'm familiar with." Irida commented as she scooted over near Y/N to get a good look at Togepi.

"This little one is a rare Togepi due to her colors. Found this one in a mass outbreak and this one decided to stay with me." Y/N told Irida as Togepi cried in agreement.

"I see well in that case she sure is lucky to have you as her care taker." Irida said as she soaked her hair a bit while cleaning her skin.

Y/N placed Togepi on her lap as she began to clean herself as well. While she is busy washing herself already letting her guard down as the warm water makes Y/N feel as if she has her head stuck in the clouds hiding from the trees and bushes was Volo.

As Volo glared at the scene of Y/N and Irida both bathing and enjoying themselves together. He should be with Y/N not Irida or anyone else in any matter at all.  As Volo's jealousy begins to arise once more he held out a smoke bomb and two small bags in which contained a strong powder that can knock any person and pokemon out cold.

With his mind already set he tossed the smoke bomb at Irida and Y/N's direction and as soon as the bomb landed Volo started to make his move as quick as he could.

"What's going on?!" Y/N said in panic as she wrapped her towel tight around her and stood up as she was met with a smoke bomb.

"I don't know Y/N are you-" Before Irida could finish her sentence she was hit by a small bag in which released a powder. Volo caught Irida's sleeping form and quickly placed her body between the surface near the water to make it look like she was asleep like that this whole time.

He then tossed another small bag of sleeping powder at Y/N who was trying to flee from the smoke bomb while holding Togepi on her arms.

'Your not getting away sweet heart." Volo thought to himself as he watched Y/N fall onto the snow as she fell to the side making sure Togepi wasn't hurt before the sleeping powder took over.

"That was easy." Volo said to himself as he walked over to Y/N and her Togepi. He picked up Togepi up and placed her in a safe area.

As soon as everything is in place Volo decided to take advantage of the situation. After witnessing the two girls having fun to themselves he felt a certain urge to just snatch Y/N and run off with her in his arms.

"You play dirty." Volo teased as he placed Y/N into the waters while he removed his shirt but keeping his pants on. As desperately as he wanted to remove his pants and free his manly part it would be very risky for him if he were to get caught with him fully undressed.

He removed Y/N's towel and was met by her bouncy and soft breasts. The sight alone made Volo's crotch hard enough he would've done the naughty deed right now.

"My sweet customer how cruel of you to leave someone like myself alone when I was there for you while no one else gave you their hand to help. Now they come crawling all over you thinking you are some blessing sent by my the one I used to worship. A goddess of course but not just any goddess you are my love."

Volo placed wet kisses onto your neck slowly making his way down to your chest. Getting a good feel of your soft skin before placing his hand behind the back of your head to feel your hair.

"You are my goddess and mine alone.~" Volo smirked as he started to insert two fingers inside Y/N's clit. How he wanted so long to claim you just for himself and before he can take you away he wanted to do this deed with you.

Just before Volo could go on even further with you someone was approaching the two of you which meant he has to call it a day.

It was too late to dress you up and take you away so he made a mental note to do better next time. He removed his two fingers from you clit licking the juices from his fingers as he rushed off to hiding.

Y/N on the other hand felt someone touching her but dismissed it thinking it was some sort of hallucination since you've been in the hot springs for a while.

At least that's what you hoped.