Chills and more thrills

Akari, Rei, Y/N and Professor Laventon returned to Jubilife Village once more before heading out on their next mission.

Y/N was unsure to go along with them but Akari insisted and spend her money with Y/N. Rei was curious to where Akari got so much money out of nowhere as Akari just smiled at him before looking at Professor Laventon to answer his question.

It was early in the morning and the sun has already rose from the mountains as the light hit Jubilife Village. Luckily for them everyone was still asleep since there was no noise coming from the village right now so Y/N didn't have to worry about having to make contact with anyone.

"Hello Professor." A voice Y/N hasn't heard from in a while startled her as Y/N did her best to keep her outburst in.

As Y/N looked to who the voice belonged was none other than Warden Ingo. Unlike any other Wardens you've come across Ingo just seems the person you could relate to on a certain level.

Come on both of you fell from the same space-time rift with amnesia and having to adapt a life you weren't familiar of. Like you Ingo is a very mystery person as well but fortunately for him he was taken good care of by Sneasler and the Pearl Clan. If it weren't for Sneasler putting full trust on him to be the next Warden to serve her in the place of her previous Warden chances are Ingo wouldn't be here.

"Hello Ingo what brings you on this fine day I bet you are still training other new Survey Corps and Securities to their full potential now correct?" Professor Laventon questions.

"Indeed I have professor so far I've seen growth in each to whom they will serve as protectors." Ingo said filled with a bit of excitement in his voice.

"Ever since Ingo spent most of his time at the training grounds while giving advice to new recruits slowly but surely this builds up more defenses to our village." Akari said.

"I see so Ingo how are you so far and by any chance do you feel anything different you know any memory of who you were before?" Y/N asked as Ingo smiled at Y/N.

"Not much other than the usual outbursts I've been having since I got here lucky for me at least no one considers it to be weird anymore after getting used to it for a while." Ingo says.

"I see well I haven't recalled anything else of my past either so I guess we're on the same boat." Y/N said.

"Although I have had strange dreams about something or someone I would say."

"Like what?"

"I was in some sort of black empty space with no gravity but all of a sudden a mirror appeared and when I looked into it I saw someone who looked like me."

"Like you?"

"Well the same face and body figure but his clothes were an opposite color of mine it was white." Ingo said as he looked at the sky once again trying to remember any other detail from the dream.

"Whoever he was it feels like there is a strong connection between the two of us."

"A family member perhaps?" Y/N said.

"Could be." While Ingo was deep in thought you were also in much more deeper into your own world of what your life was before.

"Anyway we should head to Galaxy Headquarters to drop off the recent information of the pokemon we researched so far." Rei spoke as you nodded in agreement.

As Y/N and Ingo bid farewell to each other Y/N and the group went to Galaxy Headquarters to drop off any reports. Y/N is almost reaching up to rank 6th as a Survey Corp member making her the most reliable team member of the Galaxy Team.