The more you know along the way

"Akari can you please stay on track we really need to deliver these to the professor." Rei said.

"There's no harm in collecting a few more items on the floor Rei like Medicinal Leeks and Kings Flower." Akari said in defense.

"Yeah and then we'd get chased by a pokemon."

"At least I dodged the attacks."

Rei and Akari we're bickering left and right ever since they left Jubilife Village along with Adaman who chose to tag along with them. Throughout the whole journey to Alabaster Icelands Adaman was about to lose mind if he heard any word from the two of them.

'No wonder why Cyllene always had to have that strict face whenever she talks with these two.' Adaman thought as he rubbed his head due to the growing headache he had to go through.

He would've told them to cut it out then again would they listen to him. Reminds him by how many times him and Irida always fought not just about their deities and beliefs but by how they were as leaders and people.

By the time they had reached to their destination they have met up with Professor Laventon who's struggling in keeping himself warm and his papers together.

"Hello Professor Laventon!" Rei called grabbing his attention.

"Why if it isn't Rei and Akari oh and Adaman as well." Professor Laventon said as he put the papers down and walked over to the trio.

"We came to deliver the items you asked for." Rei said as he handed Professor Laventon the things he needs.

"Thank you I was getting worried that I wouldn't make it out here alive you know with all this cold." Professor Laventon shivered as he headed to the fire place.

"You don't say." Adaman looked at the fire as he to followed to where Laventon went.

"And yet we still wonder how the Pearl Clan even chose to live in this environment in the first place is beyond me." Rei said as he shivers due to the cold as he went to the tents to sit and rest.

"Anyway how is Y/N haven't heard from her since she got here. How is she doing?" Akari asked.

"Well about that." Professor Laventon looked over at the group while scratching his neck explaining the whole situation to them.

"So how is she?" Adaman asked.

"Well she is being watched over by Gaeric who was warned by Sabi. Sabi, Gaeric along with a few Pearl Clan people went over to help Irida and Y/N." Professor Laventon explained further more details as the three listen in to the story.

"So what do you think could've caused this?" Adaman asked.

"We don't know as of this moment."

"Could it be a pokemon?" Akari said.

"Could be but we aren't sure for all I can tell you is that we have wait further reports about the situation and as of now they are seeking some medical attention. Hopefully from whatever caused them to end up in the situation they are in now or whatever injuries they are left with would determine on what really happen to them."

"Or asking them if they saw something suspicious or someone for that matter?" Rei said as Professor Laventon nodded in agreement.

"Ok then so professor any luck with your research so far?" Akari questions as she placed the items she picked up along the way into the storage box.

"Well it's going great with Y/N and the rest of the survey corps members help. So far I'm this close to completing my dream in creating the first ever Pokedex of Hisui." Professor Laventon said with glee thinking about the completion of the Pokedex and how much this would benefit Hisui's future between human kind and pokemon.