Sweet little bundle of joy

"9 and 10." Y/n said as she counted all the Togepi she caught.

"Excellent as always Y/N." Professor Laventon praised.

"Yeah look how many Togepis you caught I could never catch one without them running away from me or attacking me with a powerful move." Rei said as he looked at all the Togepi running around.

"Awe come on Rei it's nothing to make a big deal of." Y/N said looking at the work she did so far.

"Let's not forget about this rare specimen of a Togepi you caught Y/N very good." Professor Laventon looked at the shiny Togepi in awe by how different the color variation it was comparing to the rest of the Togepis you've caught.

"I still can't believe that different colored pokemon are more special than the ones we usually see." Rei said after he finished adding more wood onto the fire.

"Believe or not it is a mystery to uncover and there is no harm in doing a bit of research about it." Laventon said smiling as he filled in the pages for Togepi.

"Yeah well sometimes too much research and curiosity can mess with someone's mind and eventually lead to something more dangerous if you know what I mean professor." Rei almost scoffed still remembering a certain ex-merchant who he knew always was filled with curiosity. He didn't think much of it at first that it was something he should worry about as long as people knew they were safe. However, after the events that occured it had changed Rei's thoughts about people doing evil intentions and all they had to do is smile like nothing is going to happen.

"Now now Rei let's not get worked up right now just over something that's in the past of course it's something we couldn't forget but we could learn from these events and to why we shouldn't do these acts in the first place." Professor Laventon said looking over at Rei with concern.

"But-"

"Rei I know how you feel about it but you have nothing to fear about right now don't let the events of what we've gone through change your perspective in a negative way take it as a way to grow and get a better understanding." Y/N explained.

"She's right you know." Laventon added.

"Plus fear is what prevents us from overcoming obstacles such as when I made it possible in which people and pokemon can live and understand each other."

"Exactly my girl you see Rei how Y/N sees the bright side of things no matter what circumstances she faces she sees the good. I too believe in what I do is good for everyone and so should you see the good and not only on the bad." Professor Laventon said as Rei stood there silent unsure in what to say anymore.

Y/N noticed this and placed a hand on his shoulder as he flinches from her touch.

"Hey it's ok to see the down side sometimes Rei and don't worry about what happened before everything is fine." Y/N said as she smiled at Rei as Rei smiled a bit towards Y/N.

"Your right."

"Alright then Y/N I'm done gathering all the data needed about the amount of Togepis you caught and other info about them you can release them back into the wild if your want." Professor Laventon said as he gathered the report of Togepi into his Pokedex.

"Ok Professor." Y/N said as she released each Togepi one by one while giving them a berry as an apology. As each Togepi left it was up to the last Togepi to go too.

"Alright little one I let all your buddies go you can go now." Y/N said as she waited for the last Togepi to go to their fellow Togepis.

"Toge?" Togepi looked back at Y/N in confusion.