All aboard!

"Wow Y/N look at you and the star ranks you earned so far by then you'll be the number one survey corp expert in the Galaxy Team!" Akari cheered as she claps her hands excitedly.

"The moment I found you on the beach and proved yourself on catching pokemon I knew you had something my girl!" Professor Laventon smiles as Y/N remembering how much he put his faith in her skills.

"Well at first I needed to prove myself in order to stay alive I mean with a leader like Kamado who wouldn't accept outsiders I figured that I might as well roll with the punches you know." Y/N grins as she looks over the amount of stars she's got.

"Bravo Y/N!" Came a voice to which startled you.

"Oh Ingo you surprised me that I thought my own soul would've been taken by a ghost pokemon by now." Y/N said as she felt her heart beat rapidly.

"Forgive my sudden intrusion and not letting you full aware of my presence." Ingo says with an apologetic tone.

"No it's ok Ingo I know you don't mean any harm and it's nice to see someone like yourself help me during my training." Y/N smiles at Ingo.

"I'm glad I could be at service for you Y/N no matter what I'm always here to help in any way as long as we all train our pokemon we can bring out their full potential and create a strong bond." Ingo says as he gives his signature salute.

"Say Ingo I have been planning to go to Coronet Highlands and I was wondering if you want to go with me for more training ideas." Y/N asked.

"Hey Y/N why not take me?" Akari sounded hurt and pouted at Y/N.

"Now now Akari you made a promise to Cyllene to fix around offices you and Rei managed to mess up." Professor Laventon pointed out.

Y/N and Ingo look at Akari in confusion to what Professor Laventon was talking about. Akari laughed nervously remembering what Rei and herself did that made Cyllene not approving their behavior and so she decided to take measures in re-train Akari and Rei to act more respectable in front of their superiors.

"Hey in my defense I was proving my point to Rei." Akari said in defense.

"I don't think getting your Ponyta out and have it chase Rei all over the Galaxy HQ was a good idea. Any more of this nonsense and I'll start growing grey hairs myself so I give credit to Cyllene for doing something about you two." Professor Laventon said as he shivers at the idea of himself getting grey hairs.

"Maybe next time when Miss Cyllene doesn't have any work for you Akari you can join us next time." Ingo smiled trying his best to lighten up the mood.

"Ingo is right Akari as long as you and Rei finish what Cyllene gave you it shouldn't be a problem in the future as long as you and Rei tone down the bickering." Y/N also did her best to cheer up Akari.

"I guess you're right on that anyway I should meet up with Cyllene before she gives me another long lecture." Akari smiles a bit as began to head on over to Galaxy HQ.

"Well since you are headed to Coronet Highlands I'm sure you will get more data on more pokemon from there with Ingo's help to guide you around these parts there should be no problem." Professor Laventon said as he looked over at Ingo as Ingo nodded in agreement.

"Leave it to me to back up Y/N whenever she's in trouble." Ingo looked over to Y/N.

"Shall we go?" Ingo asked.

"Sure." Y/N agreed as Ingo and Y/N head over to Mount Coronet.

Mount Coronet Nighttime~

Night time has already appeared over Hisui as Y/N and Ingo decided to set up a mini camp of their own near Fabled Spring since both of them were too exhausted to walk their way back to the survey corp campsite. Y/N set up the tent while Ingo started the fire and as soon as their own mini camp was up Ingo started to make food. Y/N collected what berries and some honey she carried along the way while Ingo had a few vegetables and meat he carried in case either of them got hungry.