Aside from what occurred

"Y/N"

"Y/N wake up!"

"Almighty Sinnoh will wake you if you don't wake up!"

Y/N groaned hearing someone call her name over an over again. As she stood up slowly trying to regain her balance to see where she was and who was there. As soon as her vision adjusted to her surroundings seeing Braviary's warden.

"Sabi?" You said while rubbing her forehead feeling the dizziness again.

"The one and only." Sabi cheered while raising both arms in the air.

"Why are you here?" Y/N questions.

"My senses told me there was someone in distress in this area so I informed Gaeric and to get back up from the Pearl Clan."

"I see. And Irida?"

"She's alright her people are taking care of her right now. They are also coming for you too so let's get you dressed." Sabi said as she helped Y/N get dressed even if your uniform is wrinkled and messy at least you are dressed.

As soon as Y/N gathered her things both Sabi and Y/N got onto Braviary and flew to check up on Irida and get Y/N treated. From the distance to avoid the warden's power of being a psychic Volo would have already come up with ideas to have Y/N all to himself. No matter how long it will take it's just a matter of time before he strikes again.

Pearl Settlement~

While Irida and Y/N were being taken care of by the people of the Pearl Clan Sabi and Gaeric went to meet up with Professor Laventon in one of the Survey Corp bases.

"Sabi told me there was trouble going on near the hot springs and since Lady Irida told me she was headed over there I had to gather my people to help out." Gaeric explained the situation to Professor Laventon.

"Yup and as soon as I got to where Y/N and Lady Irida are I only saw those two unconscious fortunately they weren't physically injured but the questions remains if we can find out what happened to them that made them unconscious." Sabi said.

"I see. Well as long as Y/N and Irida are alright it's what matters but when they recover we can ask them about what happened." Laventon said as Gaeric and Sabi nodded to what he said and that Y/N would be back on her feet in no time and head back to do her duties as a member of a Survey Corp.

"Anyways how is everything so far since the rift closed?" Laventon questions.

"While the space-time distortions keep happening left and right throughout the region I say between the village, Diamond and Pearl Clans we can get along with one another." Gaeric smiles.

"Yes as far as I can see with my power to see the future Adaman is trying to learn from someone named Beni." Sabi said cheerfully.

"I see I take it that everyone is doing quite well ever since Y/N brought peace back to Hisui."

"Yes." Both said.

Back at Jubilife Village

"So you ready to stop by Beni's place and eat potato mochi Akari?" Rei asked as he returned his pokemon after a long day of training.

Rei and Akari were at the Battle Ground to train up their teams to build in their strengths and bond between their pokemon.

"That is if you are willing to pay for us both." Akari teased as Rei pouted. He knew about the bet between the Professor and Akari.

"Come on Rei you gave it your all at least give yourself some credit for that." Akari said trying to cheer Rei up.

"Bravo! Bravo to the two of you for completing today's training I look forward to see how you two can improve on your battles the next time you come." Ingo said.