Chapter 1:

Jungkook felt disgusted by himself.As if working in a brothel was not enough he had just given himself to the same man who had caused the death of his father and caused the rest of his family to be sold into slavery.His family could be dead for all he knew and the current King and Alpha was sorely responsible for it.If only he wasn't such a hateful person.

Once his father served as the Prime minister who was also considered the second most powerful man in the land after the king himself.Behind closed door Jungkook's father had always spoken ill about the King but Jungkook didn't think that his father would have taken it so far as to plot treason against the crown like he had been accused of.It was just as everyone thought the king felt threatened and disturbed by Prime minister because naturally the man was said to have a passion for getting rid of everyone he never liked it.Rumour has it that at the age of fifteen he was found with his father's bloody corpse.He claimed that an assassin had entered the palace and killed his father in front of him.No one had believed the teenager story because there was no eye witness.Most of the Ministers and Court officials believed that he was the one who had murdered his father in cold blood so he could take over the throne.

However with or without their approval he had ascended to the throne because it was his birth right.Since then no one was bold enough to go against him  openly.Jungkook's father had served as an example.

Before his father's arrest and execution Jungkook was betrode to a high ranking government official.It was not by choice but he respected his father's decision.Yes he was against the marriage but being a sex worker and living in a brothel was far worse.It was a nightmare but after what had happened to him he didn't care about his life at all.

It has been a year since he was dragged to his brothel after his father's demise.The king had given a strict instruction that Jungkook would not be touched by anyone who wasn't him.So the omega had been groomed for the entire year just for the king.He never stepped out of his room during the night when the brothel opens for the world.Everyone in the brothel from the Headmistress to the cleaners knew that Jungkook was especially reserved for his majesty.So it was no secret that he was off limits.

Jungkook had long prayed that the day he has to serve the monster in bed wouldn't arrive but no one has control over time.He couldn't run away from his destiny.

The room had been decorated as if it was meant for the newly wed couple but it was far from it.He was going to get defiled by the same man who had ruined his whole existence.The King had arrived by night without any one to accompy him.The headmistress had made sure that Jungkook was ready by that time.He was sitting on the bed with only his inner robs on.

When the King arrived he requested that the lights be turned off because he was shy.The King complied and the night went on.He really couldn't get why the monster was being so gentle with him.In a way he felt that the alpha was doing this for the first time.After all the man didnt have a queen.Although his harem was full of beautiful women ,rumour has it that he has never touched any of them and no one stepped foot his  qaurters.

The King left the brothel after dawn.He paid Jungkook handsomely for his service.He met the headmistress and told her that nothing changes.Jungkook was still off limits to other customers.

Right after the intercourse ,Jungkook wanted to end his life but he didn't have the means to.All the letal objects had been taken away from him.The people around him were aware of what was going on inside his head.Most of them understood his pain.

Jungkook wanted to cry so bad but he felt dry.He wasn't forced into the intercourse but it was something he had to do.It still hurt however.

Which brings him to this point.After The Alpha King's departure he dressed himself and sat on the bed.He hugged his body and stared blankly until the sun rose.