Chapter 9

Morning your highness.Is my nephew awake?"Jisoo yelled as he pushed the door to Jungkook's chambers open.She paused midway when she saw the scene on the bed.Jeha was sleeping on Taehyung's bare chest and Jungkook was laying next to them looking serene.

Jungkook wake up because of her loud voice.Before he could sit up he realized he was completely shirtless.He pulled the blanket up to his neck and gulped.The princess was looking at him with raised brows.Goodness knows what she was thinking.

"It seems I came at a bad time.I didn't know you were you had both the boys  with you.I thought the king didn't sleep in the palace because he wasn't in his room.Who knew I would find him here"

Jungkook's mouth went dry but he tried to speak up anyways"I don't remember inviting your brother to sleep in my room.He has some explaining to do"

"This is how things you should be.I had came for Jeha.Let me know when he wakes up .I will come and get him"the princess said

"I will let you know"Jungkook said

"I'm off now.I'm sorry for disturbing you.Sleep some more"there was a hint of mischief in Jisoo's tone.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's glare even before he opened his eyes.

"What?_Are you going to glare at me in my sleep too"he asked in a raspy voice.He tried not to move as he was mindful of the bundle on his chest.

"What are you doing here?How did you even sleep here?"Jungkook tried to yell but his voice came out weak

"Didn't you know I was in here the whole night.?"the king asked calmly

"No I didn't"

"You mean to say you didn't see me when you woke up twice to feed Jeha?'

"I didn't open my eyes"the younger said

"You can feed while sleeping?"the king asked,that was news to him.

"I can guide him to the nipple without having to open my eyes"Jungkook said

"I must say you are getting quite experienced"the king said

"Some things come natural when you a mother"Jungkook said

"I see"

"You haven't answered my question your highness.I brought you here to see your son not to sleep in my bed.Now how am I supposed to know what happened to the top of my inner garment"

"Jungkook I I never touched you.Your strings were undone so the robe came off on their own"

"You were watching me?"

"Not you.I saw it happening when you shifted in your sleep."

"Why were you awake?"the smaller asked with a frown

"I couldn't help wake up every time he cried.He sounded so upset so could i have ignored that.I also changed his after you fed him for the second time."

"Do you know how to change nappies your highness.How can I trust you are telling the truth"

"I know how to change them.Even Jeha knows its not the first time either.My cousin has a baby who was born recently.He has a daughter so he taught me how to change them.I didn't know the little experience would come in handy"the alpha explained softly

"I find that hard to believe.You are probably the first King in history to change nappies.It's inspiring"

At least the man didn't let the idea of being a king go to his head.He was humble to a certain degree.Their son would be able to learn from him.