Epilogue

How do you deal with a rotten tree that is causing harm to innocent people.Do you cut it down or pull it out from the roots.If you cut it it will grow out again but if you remove the roots then there will be no chance of it growing again.

That's what Taehyung did.For himself,for his people and his son.After that day of the mass exercusion the atmosphere in the palace was somber.

Jungkook was worried that Taehyung would be creating more enemies for himself by going ahead with the execution.The alpha king told him not to worry about a thing.He had the situation under control.

A royal wedding was just what they needed to set the mood right.Jisoo and  Hoseok's wedding celebrations lasted for two days.Taehyung had healed up and Jungkook felt at peace.

Five years down the line Jeha was surrounded by cousins just like Jungkook had wanted.Jisoo had given birth to a set of twins a year after their marriage.They were blessed with a daughter who resembled her mother and a son who was his father's carbon copy.

Taehyung had become a great king.He was still ruthless to those who were a threat to his regime,his family and to his people.He guarded those things jealously.His relationship with his friends and inner circle was still stronger than ever.Sehun and Jogin eventually settled down and were now proud fathers.

Mrs Jeon and Mina had been moved to their own residence near the palace.They could visit the palace  whenever they wanted.Taehyung wanted them to be comfortable in their own place.Those awkward mornings when Taehyung bumped into his mother in law coming out of Jungkook's room were long gone.

Jeha had grown up to look more and more like his father.He was blessed with both great looks as well as intelligence.He was his father's greatest pride and joy.Taehyung was a hundred percent attentive.The duo spent a lot of time together during the day and played along with Hoseok and Jisoo's children.The entire palace resonated with giggles and laughter of children.It was blissful

Yoongi had squashed his beef with Jungkook.They had put their differences aside and made peace.The consort started interacting with Jimin and Jin more over the years.

In spite of everything seemingly well Jungkook was not happy but he never showed it to anyone.He always put up a smile in front of his family and friends.He was scared.

After putting Jeha asleep in his room,Taehyung made his way to Jungkook's room.He found the omega dressed up in a white thin silk robes.He had let his hair lose just the way his husband wanted.He had also put on his favorite fragrance.

Jungkook had been waiting on his husband with tea.

"Can we talk?"

"This seems serious.Did I do something wrong?"the alpha remained standing.

"Taehyung ,please sit and have some tea"the omega insisted

"You are scaring me.You aren't leaving me are you?"the king asked

"I'm not leaving you but I'm afraid that you would leave me after listening to what I have to say"

"Tell me why would I do such a thing.I'm happy with you.Jungkook you are the best thing that has happened to me.I love you"

"But sometimes love isn't enough"Jungkook said lowly.His voice sounded very distant and it didn't sit well with his husband.

"What are you going on about"the older was confused and a bit angry.

"Please sit down your highness"

"Why are you being so formal with me.You know I hate that"Taehyung snapped

"Just take a seat"

Taehyung finally did as he was told.Jungkook poured a cup of tea for him.They sat there and sipped on the tea in silence.Taehyung wanted Jungkook to be the one to start talking.