Chapter 15:

Jungkook kept a low profile for a week.He never displayed any signs of hatred or hostility towards his husband.

Jungkook and Jisoo were having breakfast while Jeha was sitting on his aunt's lap.The princess kept feeding the toddler from time to time as he no longer fed from his mother.

"Your husband is unusually late for breakfast today.Do you know what's holding him up"Jisoo asked

"I don't know Noona"his tone was offhand

"Did you two fight again?"

"We didn't have the chance to fight because we always try not to get into each other's space"the omega said

"So does that mean he is no longer coaching you in sparing and archery?"the older asked

"Frankly Hoseok is a better teacher than him.He is patient,fun and understanding.People don't give him enough credit"

"Excuse me that's my man"Jisoo was quick to say

"Nobody is taking him.Remember I'm taken too"Jungkook said with a pout.

"Are you happy Jungkook?"Jisoo asked with great feeling

Taehyung appeared in the dining hall without anyone announcing his presence.

"Good morning good people"

"Good morning oppa"

"Jungkook do I have to wait for a reply from you?"Taehyung asked fiercely

"I don't see what's good about the morning.That's why I'm not going to respond "Jungkook said ,twisting his lips ironically

Even Jisoo could agree that her brother in law was being rude and disrespectful but she said nothing of it.If Taehyung didn't mind Jungkook talking to him that way then who was she to butt in.It was their personal matter after all.

"Fair enough."Taehyung turned his attention to his son.

"He is already dozing off first thing in the morning"Taehyung smiled fondly at his son.

"Mom used to say you did that too a lot when we were his age"Jisoo said

"I will lay him down to sleep after we finish eating"Jungkook said

From the moment Taehyung asked for his alcohol he saw that Jungkook became on edge.He tried to mask it by looking down on his lap.The alpha wondered what was going on.

As he was about to take a sip from the brass cup Jungkook came out of nowhere and snatched it from him.He threw it away and looked at his puzzled husband with a restless gaze.

"What have you done Jungkook"he demanded.

Jungkook's eyes were breaming with tears and his chest was heaving up and down very fast.He had already betrayed himself by his reaction.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking ...Taehyung I swear I didn't mean to hurt you.I never wanted it to happen"

Taehyung became horrified when he understood what Jungkook wanted to do to him.

"Everyone leave us "he demanded

"Brother what's going on?"The princess asked as he looked between the couple in confusion.

"Leave for now.Your brother in law will tell you once I'm done with him"he deadpan

"Okay"Jisoo whispered and then took her nephew out of the hall.The servants who were present in the room left as well.

The silence in the room was too loud.It was deafening.Jungkook wanted his husband to say something.The silence was hurting him.He wanted him to choke him or slap him ,or sentence him to death for his crime.Not the silence.