Chapter 5:

Hoseok had taken the baby away from Taehyung when they arrived.He took the little prince to where he and Jungkook would residing.On the way Jisoo had come and stole the baby from the commander.

Jungkook was still in the carriage.He felt drowsy and in pain.His palms were sweaty.He didn't look well.

"Are you coming out or not?"Taehyung asked.He thought the omega was just being stubborn.

"I'm carrying you whether you approve or not.I will carry you kicking and screaming"Taehyung picked up the omega who didn't show any signs of resistance.He looked pale and weak .Taehyung was quick to realize that something was wrong.It was understandable that Jungkook would be ill.He had given birth recently so something might have gone wrong.

"Namjoon get the doctor.Hurry.Bring him to my chambers"he said quickly

"Yes sire"

Taehyung went and laid Jungkook on his bed.The omega's robes were stained with blood so he ripped them off leaving Jungkook only in his white pants.He covers the younger male's lower body with a blanket

"Leave me.."Jungkook whispered as he was fighting to stay conscious.

"Just save your breath.I'm not going to pounce on you.Do you think you are that attractive"

"That explains why you got me pregnant,your highness"Jungkook chuckled drly.

"Stop talking too much"Taehyung hissed

"Just let me die"

"Jungkook,don't anger me.Shut up.That's an order"Taehyung half yelled

"I would rather die than let you touch me,monster.I despise you to the depths of hell"the omega gritted out when he knew he should be saving his breath.

The royal doctor and his attendants arrived in time before Taehyung could think of what to say back.

The doctor bowed to the king and went to examine the omega on the bed.

"It seems his stitches have come undone.There is also evidence of an infection."the doctor concluded

"So what are you waiting for.Clean up the wound and stitch it up"Taehyung said impatiently

Jungkook lifted his head and glared at the alpha.It was probably easy in his head.Did he have an idea how much pain he was in.

"What?"the alpha glared back

"The last time we stitch him up he was unconscious so this time it will be different.It will hurt"the doctor said

"Is there a way to reduce the pain?"Taehyung asked

"If you give him alcohol then he won't feel a thing.That's the only sedative we have available at the moment."

"Then give it to him.As much as possible"the king smirked

Jungkook felt strength sipping out of his veins.The monster wanted him drunk.That was for sure.How was Jungkook supposed to feed his child when he had alcohol in his system.But once was going to do harm right.

This pain he felt demanded to be compensated with something worth while.Someone had to pay for this.

"Another thing doctor.Gag him.He tends to be too loud"Taehyung was having fun taunting the omega.He was enjoying it way too much.

"I will keep that in mind sire"the doctor bowed

Jungkook was in too much pain to protest.Couldn't they just cut to the chase and put him out of his misery.The doctor was just too stupid to agree to whatever the king was saying.He is the doctor and was supposed to call the shots.