Chapter 2:

Ms Jung was unsettled and worried.The reason being Jungkook.The omega had never stepped foot outside his room after that day he asked to go to the garden.It had been five months and counting.She was concerned because in that duration Jungkook had never asked for heat suppreasents.Was it because he had enough in stock to last him for that long or was it something else.

According to the beta servant who served him Jungkook had been eating well but she was certain that he had never had any heat in the last five months.She so prayed that it wasn't what she was thinking.Also the king had never stepped foot inside the brothel after taking Jungkook's virginity.She felt furious that she had been an accomplice to this cruel crime.

After the king's visit everyone in the brothel had decided to keep their distance because he has always asked to be left alone.As a result the headmistress didn't have the chance to pay proper attention to him.Even though they didn't get to see each other Jungkook always sent word through his servant for her to get him books from the capital's library.She always did so whenever he asked for them.She understood that he needed to keep his mind busy or he would go crazy.

Gently she knocked on the wooden door"Jungkook it is I.May I come in child"

For a while she heard nothing but murmers.Jungkook was talking to himself again.Was he hesitant to allow her into his room.

"Come in"there came a faint voice .She smiled and pushed the door open slowly.There Jungkook was sitting on his bed in his white under garments.He was staring into the garden through his wooden window.

"Your hair has grown so much"she commented

"It has.I didn't realize"he grinned

It was just his hair she wanted to comment on.The most obvious thing was how much healthier he had become.His cheeks were much chubbier as compared to five months ago when his cheeks don't have any flesh.He had gained a lot of weight and he was glowing in a way.

On his desk there was equipment for embroidery.She didn't know that he had been doing it.

"When did you start embroidery?"

"It has been a while.Sun hee noona taught me"Jungkook fiddled with his garments.

"I hope is wasn't strenuous for you"

"No its fun.Kept me busy"he whispered

"Can I see what you were working on"

Jungkook stared at her and bit his lower lip.He also fiddled with his fingers.Ms Jung registered how hesitant he was.

"May I?If you don't mind"

Finally he nodded.She went to the desk to pick up the neatly embroided blue silk robe.He had made red and yellow tiger lilies at the back.

"I see it's for a child"

Jungkook's face went pale and he clutched his stomach.Ms Jung noticed that and his heart was beating in his throat.She went and sat next to him on the bed.

"Jungkook"she exhaled and took his hand.He looked terrorized at this point.She even saw him sweating.His eyes had become bigger than usual and they had become liquid.

"What's wrong.Is there something you have to tell me?"she asked calmly

Jungkook started crying his heart out,his lips trembling"I swear it wasn't my fault.He did that to me.I didn't know it was going to happen"

"What did he do to you?"she held his face so they could maintain eye contact.Her heart was beating out of her chest.

"I...m with child"he sobbed hopelessly