First date

"C'mon Hinata-chan!" Naruto grabbed her hand and began jogging to his favorite ramen stand.

All Hinata could think was. 'NARUTO-KUN IS HOLDING MY HAND!!!' Her face was red and she had a big smile on her face, giggling and trying to keep up with the blonde Namikaze.

When they got there Naruto asked for a bowl of spicy chicken ramen, while Hinata got a beef ramen. "So Hinata...how's training?" Naruto asked awkwardly.

She poked her fingers together. "It's fine... I've been learning ninjutsu in secret because my clan looks down on ninjutsu..."

Naruto looked bewildered. "They look down on ninjutsu? Why? An S-class ninjutsu sometimes has the destructive power to level entire villages while with taijutsu you'd have to open all eight gates to do that and even then it'll kill you..."

She nodded. "I know... They only fight at close range with the jyuuken... Many of our clansmen have been killed by long range specialists..."

Naruto frowned. "Maybe I could help you train? I mean if I ask and you wanted to, them saying you couldn't accept my help would be an insult to the son of the Hokage. Plus the Uchiha clan because that's who trained me..."

She nodded. "That might wor-"

"Wow! I just realized you haven't stuttered since we got here! It's really nice to hear you properly, you have a pretty voice." Naruto interrupted happily.

Hinata blushed brightly. "Th-Thank you Naruto-kun..."

After a couple hours Naruto decided to walk her home. "Hey Hinata?"

"Yes Naruto-kun?" She asked, softly.

"Can we do this again in a couple days?" He asked, hoping beyond hope she'd say yes.

She nodded, smiling at her crush. "I'd like that."

He grinned at her. "Great! I mean- uh...that's cool..."

He hugged her quickly and ran off, leaving her at her doorstep in a happy daze, jumping around like the happiest man in the village.