The sage of karma

A man stood in front of several dozen kneeling men and women.

He was tall, long white hair, muscular, pale, blood red rinnegan eyes, he wore black pants and boots. He had seals over his torso, red over his left side, blue over his right that went down his arms and ended at his wrists.

He stood in front of a dozen men and women. And each of them had a set of fuuinjutsu over one side of their bodies, alternating between red an blue. "I have given you all power, each of you possess a weakened half of the deal I wear, giving you the powers of a demigod. As a god I have nearly limitless power and you are all now greater than you were."

"What are you?" One of them asked as he stood, his seal glowing with bright red energy.

Talion grinned. "The Sage of Karma. Oldest of the moon clan, Or you may know us as Otsuchuki clan."
____________________

Sasuke cursed in pain, placing a hand over his left eye.

"My brother has already chosen his champion...I believe it's high time I chose mine. Do you accept the powers and responsibility of the Sage of Six Paths?" An elderly man with horns stood in front of Sasuke, holding a sword in his hand, offering it to Sasuke.

Sasuke looked at the blade, feeling ancient power humming inside it. "What is it?"

"The second part of the powers I'm giving you. Known simply as the Infinity Blade, it grants the user and endless supply of natural energy and control over all elements. Coupled with the Rinnegan you will have power equal to your friend, but like him you must learn to use it." The man handed the sword to Sasuke then marveled at it's beauty one more time.

The Infinity blade had a white silvery blade that glinted in the light, a curved tip even though the blade was straight and two inches wide, several extreme level fuuinjutsu etched into the blade, the handle was a beautiful blend of metal that seem inviting to the touch, almost disappointing that the sheath was plain black.

"Thanks...uh Sage...sir..." Sasuke bowed lowly.

The old man scoffed. "At least the one I chose had manners." Then he faded from view, leaving Sasuke with the blade in his hand and standing beside Naruto and Karah.

"Saaaasukkeeee!" Naruto waved his palm in front of Sasuke, getting him to jump slightly.

"Yeah?" He asked, still dazed.

Naruto laughed. "You've been staring at the wall for like twenty minutes."

Sasuke looked at the blade in his hand. "I think I just met the Sage of six paths..."

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Like when I was a kid?"

Sasuke nodded. "I think so...he gave me th-"

"What the hell happened to your eye?!?!" Karah yelled loudly.

Indeed Sasuke's eye had a ripple pattern similar to the rinnegan but with the Sharingan Tomoes in it.

"The old man said he gave me the rinnegan...I guess he did?" Then Sasuke activated his sharingan.

"It's perception is better than my sharingan eye..." The rinnegan didn't move or even glow, but it still looked powerful. "Wonder what powers it has?" Then Sasuke vanished in an instant, appearing behind Naruto.

"I guess teleportation is one of them..." Sasuke said, surprising Naruto.

Naruto's mouth opened wide. "Why can't i do that?!?!"

Sasuke shrugged. "Guess I'm cooler."

"Whatever! I was charged with protecting the earth!" Naruto crossed his arms and squinted at Sasuke.

"Apparently you need help." Sasuke smirked, hand resting on the infinity blade.

Naruto smirked. "How bout this. When the chunin exam gets here, we bet on who wins. Beat me and I'll accept your help."

"What are you talking about? We basically equal if you don't use the cloak." Sasuke replied.

"I won't be holding back. And you shouldn't either." Naruto held out his fist for Sasuke to bump it.

Sasuke did so and smirked cockily. "Train hard and get strong then, I don't want an easy victory."

"Me either." Naruto replied.

"I think you boys are forgetting that there are other participants who could beat you." Karah interrupted.

Sasuke scoffed cockily. "No likely. We are around jonin level at this point. With my new powers and Naruto's cloak we are probably stronger."