Battle on the bridge part 2

Sasuke was trapped and Haku was moving much too fast too land a hit.

Needles were everywhere and Sasuke had dodged most of them but a couple were sticking from his back.

Sasuke's sharingan just barely able to track the movements, then Haku dashed toward Sasuke from behind, hoping to knock him unconscious.

However a piercing notice was heard and Haku yelled out and grabbed his side.

A deep gash from what looked like a wind jutsu. Haku cursed. "Your friend hit me... It must have been a lucky shot... Now I'll have to beat you quickly..."

Haku charged again but he was just barely over half his earlier speed, so Sasuke was able to keep up and fight back.
___________________

Itachi smirked at Zabuza. "You know...you should just take your apprentices and leave. I have no qualms about killing you, but I'd rather my team get some experience before getting their first kills."

Zabuza glared at the Uchiha. Itachi was making a fool out of him without even trying to use genjutsu. Zabuza had cuts on his chest and a bruise over his eye where Itachi hit him with a powerful elbow.

Itachi Uchiha was S-class, Zabuza was A-class. It really shouldn't be surprising that Itachi can beat him.

"Zabuza...this is your last chance..." Itachi said, eyes going cold.

Zabuza ripped his mask off and spit out some blood. "Take your best shot Uchiha."

Itachi's sharingan changed to look like a strange shuriken and he spoke. "So be it..."

_____________

Naruto was amazed by the orbs around him. He hit Dagura in the head and the black steel fell off of him like leaves from a dying tree.

Now Dagura lay at his feet and Naruto smiled. He'd knocked out a very powerful opponent, but was running on around ten percent if his normal chakra reserves. He fell to his knees, panting heavily and sweating. Then he passed out beside the larger man...
______________

"Haku...we don't have to fight...we could-" he was interrupted by Haku throwing needles at him, forcing him to use his kunai to deflect them.

Sasuke then felt his brother's chakra become heavy in the air. "Dammit...he's using it..."

Haku removed her mask. "Using what?"

"Itachi's ace in the hole... His mangekyo sharingan... It gives him access to power that obliterate any ninja...if we don't stop this your master will die! Is that what you want?!?!" Sasuke yelled at him.

The mirrors turned to water and Haku stood before Sasuke, gripping her side. "Fine... If you try to hurt Zabuza-sama I'll kill you..."

"Itachi could beat all of us at the same time with his mangekyo..." Sasuke said grimly.
_______________

Itachi's left eye began to bleed and he whispered. "Amaterasu..."

Luckily for Zabuza a wall of ice appeared in front of him and delayed the black fire so they could move.

Itachi went to do it again but Sasuke yelled. "Stop Itachi!"

"Foolish little brother..." Then he closed his bleeding eye and focused with the other one on Zabuza.

"Haku is too weak to continue fighting and Naruto beat Dagura, Zabuza looks like he could pass out at any minute... This fight is over. You don't have to kill them!" Sasuke told him.

"If I don't he will come back." Itachi said gravely.

"Looks like Zabuza is just a baby demon after all!" Said a fat man with glasses and a business suit.

Itachi opened both eyes to glare at the newcomer and his army of bandits. "Friends of yours, Zabuza?"

Zabuza grunted. "He's the one who hired me..."

Itachi nodded. "Sasuke. I will spare Zabuza and his apprentices...but I will kill Gato..."

He opened his eye a bit wider, his sharingan spinning at a crazy speed. "...and all his mercenaries." Then the entire area erupted into black fire, not one bandit was spared...

"W-what power?!?!" Zabuza breathed, glad he didn't get hit.  Then Itachi commanded the flames the be out. All that remained of those men was the burned ground...

Itachi clamped a hand over that eye and his sharingan deactivated.

"Itachi-nii...you can't keep using that power, it hurts you. Wait til I get mine so we can switch." Sasuke said to him.

"Go get Naruto, Karah, and Tazuna. I'll watch them..." Itachi glared at Zabuza, who was sitting down, leaning on Haku.