Party Crasher

Naruto tensed, sensing a powerful chakra closing in. He stood, "Sasuke," he didn't have to finish. Sasuke activated his sharinegan and started teleporting people out, away from the party, starting with his and Naruto's family. In four seconds he had successfully teleported around thirty people.

He landed beside Naruto when he was finished and Naruto nodded at seeing him, "They're all at the bunker?"

Sasuke nodded. Bunker actually wasn't the right word, actually it was a hole carved out of a mountain in grass country. No one but Naruto and Sasuke knew where it was because without them no normal person could get there.

"Morning fellas, I see you were having a party. A young man was floating above them, he had red hair and looked like a younger male Kushina, "Names Skai Uzumaki. I've been sent to kill you, but I sense your powers. You're stronger than me, together you could beat Iki...but not Raizen. So I just wanna play with you." Naruto's aura roared to life, at the word Raizen.

"You're one of his brothers, he talked about." It was a statement, Sasuke put a hand on his infinity blade and glared at the childish monster in front of them.

"Do you know how powerful these Karma seals are? If done at full power they grant the powers of a god, like eating a fruit from the divine tree itself. Though everyone is different so everyone gets different powers. He closed his eyes, then opened them, revealing rinnegan eyes. Truth seeking orbs spawned all around him, surprising Naruto.

Sasuke stepped forward, "I want him." Naruto went to argue but Sasuke cut him off, "Remember our deal? The next time a god that wants to kill us shows up, I get to fight him."

"I don't think that's how we worded it, but alright." Naruto replied, his aura never fading just in case.

Sasuke kicked off the ground towards Skai, trying to slice him in half, only to be blocked as a couple of the truth seeking orbs turned into a staff and deflected the blade.

A shockwave from their clash busted all the windows in the surrounding buildings.

Skai grinned, "You're pretty fast, but not very strong, ya know?"

Sasuke cursed and his sword channeled violet lightning, shattering the truth seeking orb "You may not know this, but those orbs are weak against nature chakra...which my sword naturally has an infinite supply of."

Skai scoffed and held his hand out, "Onigiri Sword of Creation." A sword composed entirely of bright red energy manifested in his right hand and he leveled the blade at Sasuke.

Sasuke began swinging his sword, releasing torrents of different elements that would combine into stronger attacks before slamming into the young Uzumaki. Skai for his part was fast, keeping just ahead of the powerful attacks, until Sasuke teleported in close.

Sasuke tried to take Skai's head off but the boy threw his shoulders and head back just in time to dodge the blade and spun, bringing his foot around to Sasuke' aside and sending him flying through several of the tables and slamming into a building wall.

Skai swung his sword in Sasuke's direction, Sasuke dodged the nearly invisible attack that cut his house completely in half. "Karah's gonna be pissed." He grunted, then locked his eyes on Skai's arm and flexed his power. "Amaterasu."

Skai's arm lit up in black flame and was separated at the elbow by the black flames that incinerated his arm. Then Sasuke willed the flames away as Skai fell to his knees, clutching the wound. He was crying and the marks on his body were glowing.

"I have questions about your brothers." Sasuke told him, sword aimed at the boy's head.

"Ask." Skai replied, looking up at Sasuke. His rinnegan was gone, but he looked calm now.

""How many of you are there?" Sasuke asked, getting a scoff.

"Wrong question. You should be asking how many of us are a danger to your planet. There are many gods, they aren't a clan, but not as many as humans. In total there are ten of us that are a danger to your way of living. Kaguya has plans to come to life, but I fear she is too weak to stop you two now, Toneri harbors resentment towards earth, but without a tensaigan he is weak, there are three making plans to come grow the divine tree but I don't know their names, Myself, Ikigo is a powerful god even by our standards as his powers manifested similar to his," he pointed at Naruto, "Raizen is a telekinetic with nearly limitless power in his real body, Dagon is a shape shifter that can adapt to any threat but has no mind other than destruction, and Mallum is the strongest of us. Mallum doesn't really care for your world though."

"Nine other beings stronger than you..." Sasuke cursed at the situation, they would need help if this really was as bad as Skai made it out to be.