Raizen the Ultimate Machine

Raizen extended his arm, a black blade with a flat tip.

He and Guy got into a blur of motion that was completely impossible to follow, Guy only able to keep up because he was a master of taijutsu.

Neji used the vacuum palm to send a nin through the air, Lee smashed the man back down to the ground with a powerful ax kick.

BOOOOOM!!!

Naomi turned, Guy had used up the last of his strength in one final punch to Raizin's stomach. The blow carried such tremendous force that it obliterated the area around them.

Raizen flew back into a wall, making it crumble down on top of him.

Naomi ran to Guy. "Sensei, help is on the way, just stay still..."

"You..." Naomi looked to the pile of boulders and rubble. "...fucking..."the rubble exploded out. "...INGRATE!!!"

Raizen was there a dent in the metal on his chest and golden liquid leaking from the sides. He placed a palm on his chest and examined the liquid. "My concussion gel is leaking... It'll take hours to fix this..."

He glared at Guy. "You'll pay for that..."

Guy coughed up blood. "Na-Naomi...get your teammates an...g-get out of here... I'll hold him off." Guy tried to stand, but staggered and fell down.

"Sensei...I won't leave you behind...I'll kill him...or die trying." She stood and hurled a kunai. "Multi shadow clone Kunai jutsu!" The kunai turned into hundreds but Raizen dodged each one easily.

"Foolish girl...you see these lenses over my eyes? I call them Eagle Perception. It has the prediction quality and the ability to slow things down like the Sharingsn and the sharpness and perfect sight in all conditions like the byakugan. Simply put...you can't trick my eyes."

"Holy shit you like to brag..." Naomi deadpanned.

Neji and Rock Lee landed beside her. "Naomi, perhaps you shouldn't make the guy who beat Guy mad?" Neji tried to reason with her, getting a smirk from her.

Lee smiled. "We will defeat him with the power of youth!!!"

"No we'll beat him with teamwork." Itachi Uchiha landed directly between them, Naruto, Karah, and Sasuke to either side of them.

Raizen grimaced. "It's like I kicked an ant hill..." He frowned at the gel, still leaking from his chest. "It appears I won't be able to play for much longer..."

"Fire style! Great Fireball!" Sasuke and Itachi blew out two massive fire balls. "Wind style! Great breakthrough!!!" Naruto bellowed, blasting the wind and increasing the size and potency of the fireballs.

Raizen tapped a button on his belt. A yellow barrier appeared around his body just before the fire hit. "Cyber path: 100% power!" He yelled through the flames.