Wave Mission

Minato sighed, still exhausted from expending all his chakra the night before.

"Daddy can we have a better mission?" Karah asked.

Itachi raised an eye brow while Sasuke looked interested, Naruto looked indifferent.

"Itachi...do you think they are all ready for something like this?" Minato asked, quietly.

Itachi nodded. "In all honesty, they could probably handle a B-rank."

Minato nodded and smiled. "Alright Team Itachi, you will be going to wave country to defend a bridge builder from any and all threats. Your mission ends when the bridge is complete. Do you accept?"

Everyone nodded at that, even though Naruto didn't look at his father.

"Good. Be at the gate with enough supplies for two weeks in an hour. Dismissed." Everyone left after Minato dismissed them.

Once at the gate Naruto sat down by the wall, Sasuke sat in a tree, and Itachi stood by the gate.

Karah arrived moments later, and tried to sit beside Naruto...only for him to get up and walk off. She got mad and nearly yelled but Tazuna finally arrived, smelling of alchohal. "This is the super team of super ninja I hired? They look like a bunch of super brats!"

"And you look like a super fat, drunk, piece of shit... " Karah yelled irritably.

"Karah Namikaze! The client is paying for our services, that means he may talk to us any way he pleases. Besides...you do look like a super brat." Itachi told her. "We are ninja. We persevere even if the client is a prick." Sasuke added.

Naruto walked past her. "You said you were ready for this. Let's go."

"Fuck you! You're just mad I can control the ninetails now!" She yelled after Naruto.

He turned to her with a glare. "I didn't even know that and it only makes me respect you even less. Did you even try talking with him before subjugating him? I bet it was the Hokage's idea right? You know, ripping his chakra away like that... It makes you no better than a slave owner or a thief."

She was stunned...she'd never knew the Kyuubi spoke english until she and her father took his power. "I-..."

"That doesn't make you strong either. Strength doesn't come from being able to call upon a tailed beast." Naruto walked off, followed by Itachi and Sasuke.

Karah walked after them, deep in thought.