I have a plan...attack...

Raizen's body have off a bit of golden light in multiple parts of his armor. "This is my full power...try to keep up."

He vanished from sight, a dust cloud replacing him and a burst of wind that stunned the group. "What power!" Karah exclaimed.

Instantly Naruto's orbs shot out like sharply pointed tentacles, trying to impale Raizen. Raizen easily dodged them and sliced at Naomi, only to have her vanish in a flash of yellow light. Raizen grinned. "So that's the famous jutsu of the fourth Hokage...it seems it has tremendous potential for evasion and surprise attacks. With fifty chunin able to use that jutsu I could take out any army...or ten jonin." The blade on his arm retracted.

He smiled. "Four of you have Kage level reserves...I've no doubt I could kill any of you one on one, but all of you would cause more damage that I'll have to repair. So see you later..." Then he turned and vanished in another incredible burst of speed.

Itachi knelt over Guy and began using a basic healing jutsu to help him.

Naomi waved at Karah, then turned her eyes to Naruto. "Big brother..." She whispered, he heard and nodded at her.

She smiled brightly, unlike Karah, Naomi loved Naruto and admired him, but their parents pushed her away from him and towards Karah. She always wanted to play with him but couldn't.

"H-How are you?" Naruto was idly reminded of Hinata as she smiled nervously at him.

"I'm fine, Naomi. How're you? Besides being attacked by the terminator..." Naruto chuckled at that.

Naomi smiled brightly. "Training mostly. Guy-sensei trains us into the dirt on a regular basis...but my taijutsu has improved greatly, so it's worth it. Anyway we are actually on a mission, escorting a mean lady back to Snow country so she can be a princess...but with Guy like he is I doubt we can protect her..."

Itachi looked at the princess, who just turned her nose up at the Uchiha prodigy. "We'll take you. This is now a joint mission, Neji I need all the details for this mission. "

Karah walked over and held her fist out. "The fox wants to talk to you..."

Naruto raised an eyebrow, but bumped her fist anyway.

Instantly Naruto and Karah were ankle deep in water, standing in front of a gigantic caged fox.

"Welcome to my humble abode, Children..." The fox's voice was deep and powerful enough to make the water ripple.

"It's polite to give your name when meeting someone." Naruto crossed his arms.

The fox scoffed. "No ones asked my name since the first Hokage's wife was my container...very well. I am Kurama."

Naruto bowed. "It's nice to meet you Kurama. I am Naruto. Now why did you wanna speak to me?"

Kurama leaned forward, staring at Naruto inquisitively. "I feel my father and uncle in you...why is that?"

Naruto looked surprised. "You feel them in me?"

He nodded. "My uncle's presence is stronger in you and a lot of it is dormant... If they have taken interest in you then I will as well. At the moment you can't use your Sage Cloak because your chakra will burn your body out...my chakra has unique healing qualities. I can't give you chakra but I can change your chakra. It will be more potent but you'll have the same amount you've got now. I only need your permission."

Naruto thought for a moment. "Can I trust you?"

"My uncle apparently trusts you, so I will help you and not try to harm you whatsoever." The fox swore.