Final rounds of chunin exams

"Citizens of Konoha! Welcome to this years Chunin exams!!!" Minato yelled proudly.

The crowd cheered loudly and the contestants behind Minato tried to look confident under the gaze of the audience.

Naruto grinned slightly, five orbs now orbited his body, he wore black metallic arm guards over his forearms, and black fingerless gloves.

Sasuke wore a beanie that held his black hair back, and the infinity sword hung at his left side, his rinnegan eye was peering at the crowd and their chakras.

Karah had a staff on her back with a blade on one end.

Naomi looked the same but had her Hiraishin kunai at her sides.

Hinata was missing her hoodie and had arm guards similar to Naruto only lighter in color.

Everyone else looked much the same.

"First match: Garra vs Shikamaru!" Minato called out.

"Pass. At my level that would be too much of a drag." Shikamaru said boredly.

Minato's eye twitched. "Winner by forfeit: Garra...next up: Rock Lee versus Naomi Namikaze."

Everyone left the arena but them and Rock Lee grinned. "Let this be a very youthful fight!"

Naomi smiled slightly and raised her right fist to eye level with her elbow bent out and parallel to the ground, left foot bent so that her toes were the only part of her left foot touching the ground. This was the same style as her father, Hummingbird style.

Rock Lee dropped into the Iron Fist stance.

"Begin!" Minato commanded.

Instantly Rock Lee charged, trying to punch her.

Naomi easily swatted the fist away and pushed him back in an instant, fluid motion. "Lee...take em off. I know you're tougher than that. My style relies on my speed, if you wanna stand a chance you gotta use everything."

Lee nodded and removed his weights, setting them gently on the ground.

Naomi pulled her Hiraishin kunai and held one in each hand.

Lee moved again, only this time...he fucking vanished.

Naomi shot forward at a similar speed, they met in the middle dodging and parrying each other's attacks.

Naomi jumped back and hurled her Hiraishin kunai. "Shadow clone kunai jutsu!" The one kunai became a hundred and all flew towards Lee.

Lee grinned and crouched, then moved at a much higher pace than a few seconds ago. He appeared under Naomi and kicked her in the chin.

When her feet left the ground, Lee jumped after her. The bandages on his arms unraveled and tightened themselves around Naomi, then Lee began spinning them towards the ground so fast they became a blur of motion.

The impact was huge, creating a ten foot crater and dust cloud. When the dust cleared only Lee could be seen in the rubble. Naomi was sitting beside her Hiraishin kunai looking dizzy but unhurt. She'd teleported at the last second.

Lee sat up and tried to stand, only to fall back weakly. "I...I can't continue..." Lee said disappointedly as Naomi walked over and helped him up.

"Winner by submission: Naomi Namikaze!!! Minato called out. "Next up: Naruto Namikaze versus Sasuke Uchiha!"

Naruto leaped into the arena and landed gracefully.

Sasuke smirked and teleported, making Minato's eyes widen. "He's got a teleportation jutsu?" He asked himself, then shook the thought from his mind. "Begin!"

Sasuke pulled the infinity blade while Naruto's orbs orbited him erratically.

"Wanna know something funny?" Sasuke asked suddenly.

Naruto shrugged. "What?"

"After today, everything changes." Sasuke then teleported, appearing behind Naruto with a downward swing.

Naruto dodged and the black orbs wrapped around Sasuke's limbs and held him in position. 

Naruto walked forward looking bored. "Is this all you've got?"

Sasuke smirked and whispered. "Almighty push."

A blast of gravity smacked Naruto into the arena wall, over a hundred yards away.

The black orbs left Sasuke and softened Naruto's landing. "What the hell was that?!?!" Naruto yelled.

"Gravity release. Comes with the eye." Sasuke pointed his infinity sword at Naruto, letting out a bolt of lightning.

Naruto's orbs deflected the electric attack and Sasuke smirked. "Guess I'll need to go all out."

Sasuke gripped his sword with both hands and closed his eyes. Black triangles went from his eyes to the bottom of his cheeks. And when he opened his eyes, his eyes were glowing purple with larger pupils. "With all this natural energy it'd be a shame to waste it huh?"

Naruto nodded, grinning slightly as his eyes became slitted and started glowing orange, his orbs also glowed. Finally Naruto's right hand gained the Sages cloak, though random parts of his body lit up with it momentarily as well. The only part that didn't change every couple seconds was his right hand,

"Time for a real fight!" They both shot forward so fast that the sound barrier broke and deafened the crowd.