Final Author's Note

The above picture is Lily, my cat, who Irene was modeled after.

Thank you to everyone who read and interacted with this story! It was fun to write :)

Since they didn't need to blow up the Ancestral Well, The Hollow wasn't released, so there really isn't more to write. I wanted to leave it off with Ingrid beginning another mental health journey, this time in her witch body, and away from her family so that she can learn to truly be independent. She accomplished what she wanted, but she has to learn from the experience before she can be fully okay with it. It makes sense, to me. And it is a satisfying ending for me. Something beautiful. I can never bear to give my LGBTQ+ stories a super tragic ending, it kills me to even think of it!

Anyway, you guys made this very fun. I hope you liked Ingrid as much as I did. Plus, I think this is the first time I gave my OC a pet that I didn't totally forget about (happened in The Malfoy Girl, I guess I gave Talitha a cat and within a chapter the cat had disappeared and never showed its face again, oops!). You can assume that eventually, when Ingrid was better, mentally, she was able to reconnect with her family. And eventually, Cami and her had kids together! Maybe a little boy named Sean to make Irene a big sister. That would be cute.

Without further ado, my next story 'Moonlight' (Lucien Castle x OC) is on my profile if you'd like to read it! I think you all might find this one more interesting than stuff I have done in the past.

Mischief Managed,

Sprinting Fox