trapped in the pizza plex

"Gregory where are you?" Y/n says as she walks in to freddy's room without noticing.

"Who are you and who is this gregory and why are you wispering?" Freddy says.

"Will you shut up already?" Gregory said from Freddy's stomach hatch.

"Who said that, i can not see you." Freddy said confused.

"I did. Down here." Gregory said.

"I still can not see you" Freddy said.

"I think he is in your stomach hatch." Y/n said.

Gregory climbs out of his stomach hatch and runs and hugs Y/n, "Y/n thank god you found me."

"So your Y/n and you are?" Freddy questions Y/n and Gregory.

"I-I'm Gregory." He said.

They here somthing and run over to the window.

"Thats the security gaurd she can help." Freddy says.

"She's trying to get us is there any way you can talk to us without being so loud?" Y/n says.

"Here is a faz watch for each of you." Freddy says as he hands them there faz watches.

They take the faz watch and put it on, "Hello, Gregory and Y/n. It is me, Freddy. I will es court you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the backroom. I will make it accessible to you now." Freddy said from the faz watch.

Y/n presses the button and they walk into the backroom, "I'll go threw the vent first then you follow."

"Ok." Gregory said as Y/n climbed threw the vent.

They get to Roxy's room an hear her talking to herself then they get to Monty's room and Y/n stops curious about why Monty is throwing things.

"What is it Y/n?" Gregory asked concerned.

"It's nothing Gregory lets keep moving." Y/n said as they started moving again.

They go by Chica's room and hear her jamming out on her guitar then they finally get to the exit of the vents and run to Freddy's room.

"The stupid door won't open." Gregory said.

"You will need a photo pass i thought one of you already had one you can get one at the convenienc counter while your there get a bag for Gregory to ride in I can't carry you both in my stomach hatch and I believe Y/n is too tall to fit in a bag i will carry Gregory on my shoulder." Freddy said.

They get to the convenience counter and Y/n sees the photo pass, "I'll get a photo pass you get a bag for you."

They get the stuff and go back to Freddy's room, "Way to go supperstars Y/n climb into my stomach hatch and Gregory climb into the bag."

"Becareful moving around I don't want to be made into a squashed meat pretzel." Y/n said as they climbed into their spots.

Word count: 495