Trouble

Monty pov

I was behind foxy and yn with Bonnie, "you a-and yn a-are d-dating and Freddy's mad about it isn't he."

"How did you figure that out?" I looked at Bonnie.

"You w-wouldn't just tell a-anyone a-about the incident plus she said fr-freddy was mad at her for s-something." Bonnie looked at me.

"That's not why Freddy is mad at her well it is one reason." I looked at yn who was laughing at foxy's jokes.

Time skip/Yn pov

We finally got to parts and services, "who volunteers to go first."

"I v-vote f-foxy." Bonnie looked at me.

"Fine but if that hook scratches me even the slightest bit I'm stopping." I put foxy in the cylinder set everything up and got everything ready and started work.

Monty pov

Yn got in the cylinder to work on foxy and I was sitting there watching, "Bonnie why is yn bleeding she didn't get hurt just now."

"Sh-she k-kinda got h-hurt when f-fixing f-foxy cause he got p-paranoid when she was fixing his p-pannel," he looked at me.

"What in fazbear name is going on?" Freddy walked in angery with a worried chica Roxy and Gregory.

"Fuck," Bonnie looked at yn then at Freddy.

"Bonnie when did you get here," Gregory tried not to sound suspicious he was terrible at it yn is better at lying.

"Drop the act Gregory you found Bonnie and foxy but told Monty and yn instead of me." Freddy was getting man and yn just finished doing work on foxy.

"Shit." Yn said when she walked out of the cylinder.

"Freddy I swear to god you hurt her I'll let Monty fight you." Bonnie said I grinned.

"B-Bonnie I h-have to fix you now." Yn said stuttering.

Bonnie walked in the cylinder yn got everything ready and got to work.

"You can't let a fifteen year old do this." Freddy said.

"She threatened me." I lied but she would if I told her no.

"She can threaten you but not tell her brother she's dating you pathetic." Freddy said then left.

Yn pov

I might have been in the cylinder but I still heard Freddy. Bonnie could tell I was upset, "you ok super star?"

"Yeah just Freddy thinks he can tear my life apart you know." I finished with Bonnie.

Everyone was looking at me, "what can't a gurl walk."

"Yn your not an ordinary girl are you?" Roxy looked at me.

"I'm leaving." I left. Roxy is on to me shit why did I have to get his intelligence about animatronics.

Word count.
447
Who is she related to and did Roxy find out about this secret relative and will the others find out