Falling in love with a human

Monty POV

I looked at y/n she looked like she was tired. "You should sleep princess."

"I'm going to leave by the way y/n call me Roxy." Roxy left glaring at me I was going to ask but I decided not to.

"I'm going to sleep right here." Y/n said laying in front of the door to my back room.

"Ok I'll be back I need to charge." I said going to charge.

Tiny time skip

I came back from charging and sat by the sleeping y/n she was kinda cute when sleeping then the crackhead we all know, chica, came in. "What the hell do you want." I whispered so I didn't wake sleeping beauty.

"Well because I wanted to meet the girl you are hiding waif did you just wisper?" Chica looked at me like I was high.

"Get out she's asleep I'll tell her that nobody has been programmed to kill her." I looked at y/n.

"To late loud ass woke me up." Sleeping beauty said sitting up.

"See Monty you were too loud hi I'm chica." Chica yelled in her pitchy voice.

"No loud ass that was you I'm y/n and soon I will be your worst nightmare." Y/n said half asleep it was cute wait am I falling for a human I'm an animatronic I can't catch feelings can I.

"Monty you ok there buddy?" Chica yelled in my face god I hate her I could tell y/n was going to try and hit her.

"I'm going to hit you if you don't back the fuck up I'm fine." I said as I started to stand up.

"You're too loud chica." Y/n mumbled again it's adorable.

Chica left and I was looking at my princess and smiled. "What are you smiling at?" Y/n said I looked away.

"I thought of something funny." I quickly said.

Word count
320