Dead?

Monty pov

We walked in the old pizzeria, "where is yn?"

"She went looking for afton and told us something we have to tell you." Bonnie said.

"Well what is it." Gregory said mad.

"First Gregory yer not human." Foxy said.

"Wait what?" Gregory was confused.

"Second none of us can go down there or we could trigger afton." Bonnie said.

"What if she doesn't come back Bonnie." I said start to tear up.

"If Gregory isn't human what is he." Freddy said.

"He's an animatronic that yn built one day so she can capture the soul of Evan afton for William so she could find him." Bonnie said.

Yn pov

I surprisingly got down there with out triggering my grandfather. I went to a door and followed it to where I found William afton.

"Who are you?" William said walking out of the charging station.

"I- I'm your granddaughters yn." I said.

"I don't have any grandchildren none of my kids were old enough to have kids." William said walking closer.

"Michael got a girl pregnant before he died and she told me about him." I said trying not to die. We heard a sound and I looked on the monitor, "shit I'm going to die either way."

"Why?" William backed off.

"Either you'll kill me or Gregory will for not telling him the truth." I started to have a panic attack.

Pepaw afton pov

I walked over to my panicking granddaughter and helped her stop panicking, "I'll give you a choice either you join me or you don't join me I help you and your friends out of here if you join me I will have to either kill you or make it look like I did."

"I'd rather join you and die than join you or stay alive or leave and get yelled at." Yn said.

Gregory pov

"YN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU." I yelled trying to find her.

We heard a voice say, "yelling is only going to make it worse kid."

Freddy grabbed me, "who was that."

Pepaw Afton pov

"Don't you remember your own father Michael and why would you hide your daughter from me." Yn was telling me who's soul was trapped in who which se only knew Michael was in Freddy and Evan was in Gregory the animatronic she made.

"I didn't know about her." Michael yelled.

"Why cause you were busy avenging your brother you killed." I said.

"I didn't mean to kill Evan it was an accident." Michael was crying how could I kill my grandchild when her dad was crying.

Yn who had been quiet other than telling me who was who said, "if you're going to kill me do it already."

"You wouldn't kill your own grandchild now would you afton." Monty said.

I looked at yn who didn't look scared, "I'm not doing this you can pretend I did but I'm not actually going to do it."

"I can't pretend to die if they find out they'll be even more pissed at me so just kill me my soul will figure something out." Yn looked at me I could tell she was in pain from living in abusive foster homes so I actually killed her like she wanted.

Mont pov

I heard yn scream, "no how could you."

"She wanted to die anyway." Gregory looked at me.

"What do you mean Gregory." Freddy was confused.

"After 'mom' died we went from abusive home to abusive home till we decided to sneak in here." Gregory looked sad.

"Get out of here while you can." William said we left like he told us to.

Word count:
606
An: should I make a sequel to this I have ideas for it if so