Singing in monty golf

(Quick note the song goes with this part)

Y/n pov

I was walking around with out monty and decided to go to Monty golf. I walked to the bridge over the water and without thinking started singing.

Times been ticking hearts are runnin' think that Cupid's up to somethin' you asked me how I feel I say nothin'

Monty pov

I heard singing coming from Monty golf so I walked in to see what it was and saw y/n singing.

But lately colors seem so bright and the stars lite up the sky my feet they fee so light I'm ignoring all the signs I keep on frontin' yeah I stay bluffin'

Her voice is beautiful I watch her sing. She notices me and waves for me to come over so my stupid ass walks over. She grabs my hands as she sings.

I keep you wonderin' keep you huntin' for my lovin' but I crave us huggin' yeah I stay stubborn cause I can't admit that you got all the strings and know just how to tug 'em

I was looking in her eyes and she smiles I smile back her voice is pretty then I hear chica and Roxy start singing with her.

I think I'm in love again [my head yeah you're in my head] i think I'm in love again [my head yeah you're in my head] i didn't think it could be true let alone that it would be you I think im in love again [i'm in love I'm in love I'm in love] my hearts pagin' im confused im dazin'

After y/n finishes singing cause im lazy

"You have a pretty voice princess." I said softly pulling her close she blushes.

"Thanks I was bored so I decided to sing." She said turning her head away from me.

Word count
308