Falling in love with a gator

Yn pov

I started to feel something for Monty but he's an animatronic how can I feel something for him. "Hey Monty."

"Yeah kid?" His voice is kinda deep it's calming tho.

"Can we stop walking for a bit I'm tired and you need to charge." I was looking at Roxanne thank god I'm in Monty.

"Yeah I don't want to leave you here with Roxanne any way." He said softly. It was kinda shocking.

We got to Monty's room I sat on the floor cause everything was destroyed but I didn't care it looked cool. "Nice room."

"Thanks it's kind of destroyed because I loose it when Fazfuck yells at everyone cause we apparently didn't do our best." He looked away cause he heard something I heard it too and hid be hind the arcade game he looked where I was and looked away knowing I was safe.

"Monty why are you in here aren't we all supposed to be looking for that boy." A girl voice said I was shocked.

'We're they only programmed to look for Gregory' I thought I was trying to see who it was then slipped hurting my wrist and saw Roxanne.

"What was that?" She asked looking at Monty.

Monty he looked towards me and saw that I went back to hiding. "You can come out princess she won't hurt you I think it's only chica programmed to hurt you."

I came out of my hiding space and looked at Monty. "Don't call me princess."

Roxy pov

A girl glared at Monty I looked at Monty. "Who the hell is this?"

The girl looked at me. "Sorry I'm Y/n I'm the Gregory's sister."

"I don't recall the name y/n we aren't ment to hurt you only Gregory." I said she didn't look upset I wondered why.

Word count
305