Secrets

Yn pov

I was walking around the pizza plex when I walked into an animatronic, "you ok princess ?"

"Yea monty," I looked up at him.

"You sure." Monty looked at me.

I nodded, "I gotta go love ya."

Monty pov

Yn left and Freddy walked over, "she's keeping secrets."

"Can I follow her," Gregory climbed out of Freddy's hatch.

"No leave her be she's headed twards roxy's raceway." I looked at Gregory.

"She's keeping secrets from us tho." Gregory looked at me.

"I know kid." I said worried.

Yn pov

I went to Roxy raceway to be met by no other that Roxy, "why are you here?"

"You know why I'm here," I walked passed her to a door where I was met by foxy and Bonnie.

"Yer not going down there without us." Foxy looked at me.

"If we go down there there's a possibility of us not coming back up yn." Bonnie looked at me.

"I know that's why I didn't tell Gregory or Monty or Freddy or sun and moon or chica." I said looking at Bonnie.

"And that's everyone you didn't tell." Roxy looked at me curiously.

"Yea I knew you three would help and music man would lie for me." I smiled innocently.

"So what's the plan." Bonnie looked at me handing me a map of where we were going.

I layed the map on the ground, "first things first roxy stays up here and tells everyone that she doesn't know where we are."

"Why not me or foxy." Bonnie asked.

"Cause I can keep her safe for Monty and Freddy will flirt with you to get you to say stuff." Foxy looked at me.

"Exactly and we go down there and look for the elevator while Roxy tries not to tell chica what we are doing." I looked at Roxy.

"I can do that she may be my girlfriend but I'm not that gullible." Roxy said.

"Right well we are going to head down there." We left.

Roxy pov

As they left I started tidying up Roxy race and Freddy walked in with Gregory monty and chica, "hey guys."

"Hey darling did yn come in here." Chica said.

"No she didn't." I said.

Yn pov

I heard Freddy Monty Gregory and chica walk in after we left we got to the elevator. Bonnie could tell I was scared, "you sure you wanna do this you seem scared."

"I'm sure I'm an afton for crying out loud I'm not scared." I pressed the button when they got in the elevator.

"Did ye just say you an afton?" Foxy was confused.

"Yeah I did." I sighed.

Monty pov

"Roxanne where the fuck is yn?" I said kinda pissed.

"She went looking for something she didn't say what don't kill me." Roxy said talking fast.

"Did she go down that elevator if so there is possibly no way she's coming back up." Freddy said worried for once.

"Yea she took the elevator." Roxy sighed.

"That means she went-." Freddy cut chica off.

"The old pizzeria!" Freddy said shocked, "who went with her."

"Foxy and Bonnie." Roxy said.

"I know two animatronics that might die." Gregory said Roxy lead us to where yn went.

Yn pov

I turned on all the generators, "y'all stay up here and keep watch if you go down there he will sense us."

"Ye have to explain later what it is yer doing." Foxy said as we heard something coming from the elevator.

"Later." I said.

Word count:
583