Stuck in a pizza plex

Monty POV

I tell Freddy that they couldn't get out and he tells me that there is a party pass near the entrance. "Freddy said there is a party pass somewhere around here who ever finds it gets to ride in my stomach hatch."

(A/n I saw something that said monty had a stomach hatch)

Y/n finds the party pass Gregory just stood there. "Why did you just stand there little guy."

"Because I'm not obsessed with you and I don't trust you." He said.

"Ok then we'll we are going to walk away from you so it's not obvious we need to upgrade the pass." I said as y/n got into my stomach hatch.

Second person POV

They keep walking and get to where they upgrade the party pass and Gregory finds a mr hippo magnet, "A crappy mr hippo magnet."

"Gregory I am so sorry." Freddy said from Gregory's fazwach.

They try to upgrade the party pass but it gets stuck y/n thinks for a second, "use that mr hippo magnet to jam the machine."

Gregory listens to his sister and gets a day care pass.

Gregory POV

"A daycare pass." I said looking at the gator. I was trying to look at my sister but she is in his stomach hatch.

"I think I know where the daycare is but you have to go in on your own I am sorry Gregory." Y/n said.

"Ok but you can take me right?" I asked scared.

"Yes I just can't get in we will wait for you at the exit." Y/n said.

We head to the daycare. "See you on the other side pipsqueak." Y/n giggled.

I went down the slide and walked forward and a sun jumped in the ball pit and carried me out saying stuff that I didn't listen to.

While desracting the sun I went to get the security badge then the lights turned off. "No why would you do that lights on lights on." The sun said and fell backwards.

"Naughty boy naughty boy." A moon said coming from where the sun fell

Word count
356