Talking to a gator

MONTY POV

I watched as the boy left confused on why the girl stayed. I looked back at the girl who didn't look scared. "So why did you stay you should have ran with your brother."

"My brother comes before me if he gets injured I will go crazy I'm the only family he has left." The girl said in a sad tone.

I didn't know weather to feel bad or not. Who am I kidding I need to help her. "Hey kid what's your name I won't hurt you I promise."

Y/n POV

I looked confused at the gator but answered, "Yn and I'm assuming you're Montgomery Gator."

"Correct but call me monty, is anyone helping you?" He asked concerned.

"Freddy is but he makes shit obvious." I said looking at the floor.

Gregory POV

Why did she make me go by myself I'm going to get hurt. I ran to some steps but heard boxes fly and turned around and saw chica come from one side and Monty from the other. "No no no no no Y/n." I yelled as I ran up the steps and threw the hall.

They chased after me then I heard Y/n on my fazwatch , "Gregory I'm ok and Monty won't hurt you I'm in with him I may have threatened him slightly."

I laughed slightly and got to the exit and saw y/n run to the exit and yell, "No we can't get out fuck."

Y/n POV

I saw Gregory and hugged him crying, "Y/n calm down we can find another way we could see if freddy can find a way."

"I can get in touch with freddy for you if you want." Monty said in a surprisingly calm voice.

I nodded and Gregory joked around, "Y/n what have I told you about trying to kidnap Monty?"

"It's not ok to kidnap animatronics." I laughed.

Word count
320