Vents

Y/n POV

One thing I hate is crawling in vents, "Gregory do you know what your doing?"

"No, we need to find vents to get around without being seen," Gregory looks at me and can tell I look kinda worried, "You'll be fine don't be a big baby."

I glared at him, "Don't be an asshole then." We finally found a vent.

Freddy sees a vent, "Way to go superstars now you have to be sus and honestly I think Gregory has to go in alone it will be best that way cause l think it will be best that way."

" Fazfuck don't be such an asshole they are fucking siblings they don't want to leave each other." Monty sorta yelled at him.

"It's fine means I don't have to hear Y/n wine." Gregory said.

"Let's go Monty I don't want to be near Fazfuck any longer." I said.

Gregory pov

And just like that y/n left and I crawled in the vents I looked at my fazwatch while I was crawling then slipped down the vent and fell. "Where am I?" I look at my fazwatch trying to contact y/n but she wouldn't answer.

Monty pov

Me and y/n were walking and I looked at her. "Hey kid are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine." She said As we continued to walk.

Tiny time skip

We have been walking for about an hour and suddenly y/n falls I quickly catch her. "You ok princess?"

"I'm fine I think, my legs are tired tho." She looks at me with her beautiful e/c eyes.

"Get in my stomach hatch." She gets in my stomach hatch and we continue to walk.

Word count:

285