Chapter 8

Beep..! Beep..! 

My alarm chimes.

"I don't wanna get up.." I whine as I close my eyes again, too lazy to turn off the beeping sound coming from my alarm.

"Y/N! TURN THAT DAMN THING OFF BEFORE I MAKE YOU GO DO ALL THE CHORES IN THIS HOUSE!" 

When I heard my dads yelling from downstairs I quickly, with no doubt turn my alarm off.

"*sigh* Alright lets do this."

I get up out of my bed and get ready.

As I look for clothes to wear I start to doze off.

...Maybe he does like me back?.. Do I even like him?..

"Ugh its a Saturday I don't want to spend my weekend thinking about this..

...

I just chose a simple outfit for a simple day. Whatever.

...

"Bruh... Eggs again for breakfast.?" I say annoyed right as I come downstairs.

"Depresso Expresso today or something?" Walker says as he chuckles.. 

"WALKER..? U-Uh wh-when did you g-get h-here..?" I blush.. Luckily my parents were already gone to take Jasmine to ballet practice.

"Shut up." I say as I shyly look over towards him.

"I came over here to tell you that i's gonna be leaving for a couple of weeks. My parents wanted to visit my grandparents for a little while so yeah. I already informed Ms. Menon about not being able to go to some of the rehearsals.. And yeah that's basically it. I should go now.. the flight is in 1 hour.. Uh- Bye Y/n.... I'll text you.." Walker said before he left out the house.

"WALKER! MAKE SURE TO TEXT ME 24/7 ABOUT YOU'RE DAY! EVERY STEP YOU TAKE SHOULD REMIND YOU OF EVERY MESSAGE YOU SEND TO ME! OKAY BYE!! HAVE FUN AT YOUR GRANDPARENTS HOUSE!" I yell at Walker before he starts Walking over to his car.

The airport is the same route as my house.. "Aww Walker thought of me before he left.." I smile

HUH? No!

...

"Honey! We're back!! Did you wash the dishes?" My mom said as she walked through the front door.

"I hate to break it to you Mom but I literally just finished eating.. I thought you were gonna stay and watch Jasmines practice. Oh wait never mind.. You probably left Dad with Jasmine.. I feel bad for him" I sarcastically sigh.

"Uh.. No. I'm not leaving you here at home alone just so you can burn the house down.. Plus we have errands to run and I need you're help pushing the cart while I get the items. You know the drill, chop chop! Go get some bags from the storage room and bring them to the car. After you wash the dishes we're leaving." 

"My legs are gonna hurt.." I whine before washing the dishes.

...

Finally we get back home and I go straight to my computer. A bunch of messages clog my notifications on Instagram.

walker.scobell active 1 hour ago

I'm at the airport.. Its really busy...  10:08

Oh yeah! I saw this girl and she looked exactly like you from behind! 10:09

We made it into the plane.. Its about to take off... Ugh my butt already hurts.. 10:32

Im so bored.. My sister keeps annoying me *crying emoji* 12:43