Chapter 10

Because Walker is finally back, there's no way I can avoid him without suspicion from other people.

...

"Okay rehearsals over! Everyone can leave except Y/n and Walker. I want to talk to you guys before you go." Ms. Menon said.

...

"Uh.. Ms. Menon?" I say as a way to get her attention that I'm here.

"Ah yes, where's Walker? Can you go get Walker for me?" 

"Uh.. Yeah." I awkwardly respond.

I walk over to the boys bathroom waiting for Walker outside the entrance.

"Y/n? Do you need something..?" Walker says. Recently he's just been ignoring what happened last week. He stopped trying to 'tell me the truth' which I'm glad about. I barely talk to him but when I absolutely have to, I'll do so.

"Ms. Menon." I plainly announce.

"Oh.. okay." He says kind of confused by what I mean.

I was going to get my back pack in the hall where I left it before I went over to Ms. Menon, but Walker started following me. The auditorium where Ms. Menon was, was on the opposite side.

"Why are you following me? You some type of creep or something?" I say not even turning to look at him.

"Oh sorry.. But uh.. What do you mean by 'Ms. Menon'?- Actually never mind, I'll just figure it out." Walker announces before leaving the opposite direction.

"Your so dumb. I meant go to Ms. Menon, she wants to talk to you." I mumble.

"Okay thanks Y/n!"

Honestly I'm starting to feel bad treating him like this. Even though I might be the one to blame, or I might be the one taking it to far, Walker forgives me and just pretends like its nothing.. I closed my heart from Walker so that I could feel better.. I'm just feeling worse.

"Walkers here." I plainly say to Ms. Menon.

"Great! I would like to just say something that's been on my mind for a while... If thats alright with you guys."

"....." Walker and I say nothing as a sign of agreement.

"Okay well, recently you two have been off? Did something happen? I need you guys to be at your best when the play begins... I'm not just concerned about the play being off because of you guys right now, but merely as a teacher to student. If you guys ever need me I'll always be here. As a mom myself, I'm very concerned about the behavior being displayed in this auditorium. So, instead of finishing the projects and props, I want you guys to resolve whatever's happening and make it right. Next rehearsal, tomorrow, I'm going to be giving you your own room to decide how you want to make up. Please. The show is in 2 weeks. Get it together." Ms. Menon scolds.

Its all my fault. I did it. I put us into this situation.

"Hey Y/n.. Its okay. I know what your probably thinking and it isn't your fault. It takes two to start a fight.. Wanna go get so ice cream? Its on me." Walker said smiley and happy.

Thats it. I can't take this anymore. I hate it. I love Walker. I do. I really love him.

"Look Walker.. I'm so-"

Ring...! Ring....! 
"sorry Y/n.. My phone... Its important." Walker cut me off.

"... Bye." I say as I start walking away.

...

"Talk to him. Don't let time pass without you saying something. You tried to tell him? Well do it again. You did it once, do it again. Don't be annoying Y/n." Casie said starting to feel annoyed.

"I know... I know.." I said.

"Go to Walkers house. Actually go up to him and talk. Don't just sit there and wait." 

"Okay Mom." I said sarcastically to Casie.

...

Okay. I'm here. I can do this. I got this. I believe in myself... Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever been to his house.. I honestly don't really know too much about him.. Just the basics..

Ding dong...! Ding dong...!

"Hell-... Y/n..." Walker said as he opened the door.

"Walker, who is it?" A female voice chimed in the back.

The door started to open a little wider showing a girl that looked exactly like Annie Otterson.

Its true. I was right. It's Annie isn't it?... I knew it.

I started running outside the house regretting my decisions; hating myself for trusting someone like him.. 

"Y/n! Wait! Wait its a misunderstanding!" Walker yelled as he finally understood what I thought.

"Y/n! Please! Just let me explain! Just this once!" Walker yelled running after me in the cold wet rain that started to pour.

"Why!?! Why Walker!? I actually thought- that maybe. Just maybe you actually love me! Walker please help me! I don't understand! Please! Explain! Tell me what it is that I'm 'misunderstanding! Just please! Free me from this guilt and pain I've been feeling for a reason I'm unsure of! Tell me! What is it?!?" I yell back. I start crying again. This must've been the 5th time this week.

"Hey Y/n.. Lets go inside first.. Its raining.." Walker concerningly said.

"I will never enter the house with the girl you cheated with me on! Tell me now! Or I won't believe you!" I say back.

"... Y/n.. Its my sister I haven't seen in years.." Walker says.

"She came all the way from New Jersey. If you want me to explain right here right now I will. Just please, listen." Walker continued.

"That can't be true! There's no way! There's.. There's no way.... So your saying all this pain and guilt was for nothing..?" I start questioning my sanity.

"Yes! Now please Y/n! Get inside before you catch a cold! Please!" Concerned Walker scolds.

"...." I agree and start walking.

"...I'm sorry." I say to Annie as I walk into the doorway.

"Walker whos this?" Annie questions.

"I'd love to give introductions but somebody is very impatient." Walker states as he looks towards me.

"Basically I haven't seen my sister in a while hence the reason why in the article it showed a picture of me hugging her. My sisters last name is different- I'm sure that's self explanatory. My parents divorced." Walker explained.

...

Walker introduced me to Annie and explained all of my confusing questions. After a while Annie left and I decided I should come clean.

"I'm sorry. Honestly knowing the truth makes me feel even more guilt but it brings a boulder off my shoulder. I know you probably- might be mad at me but please.. I- I just. I love you. I don't want to loose you. I want to cherish you and love you forever. But when I thought that you cheated, my world shattered. My anger went to avoiding you. That just made me hurt worse. I said that it was your fault that I was hurting but honestly.. If I'm going to be honest, the pain and sorrow was my feelings of guilt towards you. I let my anger get ahead of me and I hurt both of us. Especially you. I'm sorry." I guilty said with my head hanging low.

"... Y/n.. You know I'll never hate you. Even if you turn on the world, I'll turn on the world with you. If the world turns on you, I'll be there to turn on the world for you. I love you. Even if you hate me I'll always be there." Walker said.

I started crying, my guilt becoming heavier.

Walker hugs me, patting my back as if I was a little child who needed help.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says back.

A/n: Helloooo!! I just wanted to clarify that Annie Otterson isn't Walkers real life sister and everything that I've made about Walkers backstory is all something I've made up. Because this is chapter 10, I decided that FINALLY the two characters had to have confessed their love. <3

Words: 1262