Chapter 20

"... What do I do. What do I do." I started pacing around the room. Sooner or later he's gonna come back into my room. He probably got water or went to the bathroom. Either way.. What do I say?

Should I just not say anythin-

Before I could finish my sentence, Walker walks back into the room.

I look horrified.

"...Did you not want me to go to the bathroom..? Why does your face look like that." He questioned sarcastically.

"..You saw my journal." I said in a quiet calm tone.

Walker started smiling.

"Why is there something I shouldn't see?" He teased.

I swear to God..

"Yes. There is. Did you see it?" I said in a confident monotone. I started squinting my eyes as if I was suspecting Walker.

Still smiling a huge innocent smile, he walked towards me, leant down to my height, turned his head to the side to face my ear (as if he was about to tell me something), and blew in my ear.

That unpleasant feeling that I felt was one that I will always hold against Walker.

"WHY. WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DO THAT." I yell holding my ear.

He burst out laughing.

I started glaring daggers at him.

"Shut the fuck up." I say; annoyed by his childishness.

Once he FINALLY stopped the laughter, I told him "Okay now your done laughing you're ass off, stop changing the subject. You saw my journal right?" 

"...Yeah." He finally complied.

".....What did you read." I asked again, still glaring daggers'.

"Uhmm.. Everything." He smiled.

I was quiet thinking of something to say.

WHY DIDN'T I THINK THIS THROUGH. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY.

"...You don't have to lie. Y/n, you can tell me anything. I don't want a journal knowing more than me." He continued.

"I love you."

Walker was waiting for me to say it back.

"Eh I like you too." I said as I started to smile, trying not to laugh through my cheekiness.

We both just took a moment. Staring at each other. Thinking of something to say.

Oh fuck he's going in for a kiss. He's going in for a kiss.

Do I kiss him back? Should I act like I don't want it?

Bruh. You literally just said you liked him back. I said to myself.

Oh okay he's gonna do it. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO D-

He started moving his head closer to mine. His eyes were closed; hoping I would go in for the kiss too.

Before I could even think, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Both of us surprised that I actually went in.

I opened my eyes to Walker with his eyes, super close to mine,  just staring at me.

I broke the kiss.

"W-WHY AR-ARE YOU'RE EYES O-OPEN." I blush.

He blushes too. "Can't help it." He teases.