Chapter 13

When Walker I and told both our families that we were together, none of them were shocked. The comments were either "I knew it" or "I told ya." Which I found kind of funny.

Since both of us have never been in a relationship, we honestly have no idea what to do.

"Hi girlfriend..?" Walker called.

"Yeah no." I chuckled.

"Yes girlfriend, I have to make sure all the boys know your mine." Walker smiles.

"Shut up dumbass." I blush.

...

"Brother-in-law, give me the milk thingy." Jasmine says to Walker at the dinner table.

"Huh? He's literally my boyfriend not my husband." I argue over to Jasmine.

"Well it sure don't seem like it. Pass me the milk thingy." 

"Jasmine say 'please' if you want something. Don't be rude." Dad butts in.

"PLEASE pass me the milk thingy." 

"Its a carton. A milk carton." I snap at Jasmine.

"Okay shut up genius."

"Ah... Walker I feel so bad for you. You have to sit in the middle of the two girls arguing while your trying to eat your dinner." My mom says out of nowhere while Walker finally passes the milk carton to Jasmine.

"Talk about it." Walker finally speaks.

"Here, let me pour it for you." Walker stated again while handing the milk to Jasmine.

"Y/n.. You want some too? Your drink is almost empty." 

"Mhmm. Thanks Walker." I smile.

...

The next couple rehearsals were really strict since the actual play was coming up in 2 days. At that time, many people would ask for clarification from Walker if their acting was 'at Walkers level' to be able to star in a movie or something; getting the directors attention as the play went on.

I felt bad for Walker because honestly, what does 'on Walkers level' even mean?

At this point in time, the only people who knew about our relationship was both our families and that's it.

...

"Hey... Uh Walker.. Can you show me how to dance for the ballroom scene.." Wanda, one of our cast mates ask; blushing.

"Walker doesn't even know how to dance that well; don't rely on him." I blurted out while eating my burrito; jealous for knowing Wanda's intent. "Its already almost the final show day and you haven't gotten it down? You can practice with yourself if you need help. There's a mirror right there if you need it."

"Y/n. Shut the fuck up. You act as if your his girlfriend." Wanda sassily argued to me.

"Actually, yes, we are. Go practice your dancing like you said you would." I snapped back at her.

"Calm down.. you guys don't need to be fighting for me.." Walker said, scratching the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Oh shut the fuck up you asshole." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay were doing a full rehearsal again! Y/n, Walker! Please, don't make a show for us again. Lets do this show before you guys do whatever you were doing last time." Ms. Menon warned.

We both blushed.

...

Because I'm a lead part, I have one major quick change for a scene. This scene I have to quick change for is the ballroom scene when literally everyone is up on the stage except me and Walker. I have to change from one dress to another. Of course the freaking zip on the back had to be exactly where I can't reach it. Meaning, every time we do a full rehearsal I have to go to the boys changing room to ask Walker for help to take the dress off.