Chapter 14

Today was the first real show. The seats were packed and filled with parents and children waiting to see they're siblings or children. 

My mom invited all my family on my moms side and most of my family on my dads. Meaning, basically my entire family would be watching me kiss Walker... Oh how nice..

"Alright! Get ready the shows going to start soon! Break a leg.. Please don't actually break a leg." Ms. Menon declared before walking off to the front of the stage where the curtains didn't close.

Apparently she was going to give a 'short' speech. (It was 30 minutes)

"...Okay I covered everything.. Let the show begin!" The teacher excitedly says before walking off as the curtains opened.

Everyone in the cast was in the first scene so everyone got to really see how many people would be watching us...

"There's probably 1000 people or so..." I whisper to Walker as the curtains start to open.

1000 people watching us kiss... At least I have a long time before the kiss scene starts.

...

The play was going smoothly, Walker and I and everyone else remembered they're parts and everything that we rehearsed.

Until..

As I was saying my part, near the middle end; 30 minutes before the kiss scene, one of the people handling the ear pieces, talked through my ear and told me, IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PART, that I had to have the kiss scene early because MS. FUCKING MENON DECIDED TO DO AN EXTRA LONG SPEECH. I guess we were on a time range..

Obviously.. The ear piece people through it would be a good idea to not inform Walker too about this part and.. yeah. Let me replay the moment.

...

"Romeo oh Romeo.." I say.

As Walker says his part I get a message on my ear piece.

"Hey.. Y/n.. Your going to have to start the kiss scene earlier than planned... We're on a time frame.. I won't rush you but you got to do it sometime in this scene." the man said.

Oh fuck.

Okay. I need to do it now. It would make sense because the lines. Aright Walker knows so he'll just jump right in and follow. I hope..

*kiss*

As I was kissing him I felt a stare right to my eyes which were closed.. Was Walker looking at me? That's not what we rehearsed.. I decided to open my eyes.

...Why does he look shocked?.. I swear to God.. 

As the kissing was happening you can hear clapping and cheering; people not noticing that Walker was surprised. 

I stopped kissing him for a sight second to say something.

"..Just go along with it.." I whisper to him, kissing him again like I was kissing him the whole time.

...

Finally the scene ended and Walker looked straight at me with a sign of shock.

"Look I'll explain later, I have to do a quick change..." I say before running to the dresser.

...

"And now we're here. So that's what happened. The ear piece people decided to just inform me." I explained to Walker.

"Bruh. If it wasn't for my skills, this first show could have been a complete fail." Walker sarcastically replies.

After all the pictures and changing we made it back home.

"Shut up dumbass." I say back.

"No but I'm serious I was confused as fuck." Walker replies.

"Stop swearing." I start.

"Okay mom." Walker giggled.

...

"Before we left, I talked to Ms. Menon about the problem we faced. All she said was; oh and monotonal, "Sorry, it turned out pretty good." " I informed my bf.

"LIKE BRUH. YOU PUT ME THROUGH ALL THIS STRESS JUST TO SAY 'sorry'" I mock.

"Honestly that's not right. She new there was a time range and she took up 30 minutes to do something like that? If it weren't for my amazing girlfriend, how could this play have gone on?" Walker sarcastically gasps.

"Wow.. So funny.. Ahahaha.." I cringe.

"We only have like what 2 more plays left? Your going to start acting right? Speaking of, was there the directors 'see of there were any people at your level'" I announce in the silence.

"No, I didn't see them. I think they're coming on our next play." 

"Oh alright.. Walker..?" I ask.

"Hm?"

"I was thinking.. I really liked doing the play. It was really fun.. I feel like I want to actually take a bigger step. I don know, I feel like I could do more.. Like yes, this was my first play but.. I don't know maybe I'm going crazy or some shit." I confess.

"Y/N!?! Yes! Do it with me! It would be so much fun to have you around!.. If you wanted to do it.." Walker asks for my permission.

"Yeah. I want too." I smile.

...

The next plays went on and life was great, fun, and no more 30 minute speeches! I also saw the directors; I gave my best shot.

...

Today was the day that we found out who would be in the casted movie. Apparently, from Walker, they needed one more actor that was close to Walker because the show was going to be some type of best friend/lovers kind of thingy? Yeah, Walker was already the main lead! Look at my bf go!

I thought it was going to be the type of things where the directors say your name and then you become the cast member but actually they say a bunch of candidate names form the play and you have to audition for the role.. I guess that makes sense.

...

"The potential people of being in the movie is ................( I don't feel like putting names)..... Alright! If your name was there, make sure to check your email for the actual auditions!" The directors said.

Walker looked at me and smiled, hugging me very tightly.

"They said your name! I'm so proud of you!" Walker practically yells.

I see the directors looking at us.. They take note on a post it. Tehehe.. I see.

"Mhmm!" I say before kissing him again.

 I look at the directors. Tehehe. They write on they're papers again.

"You dumbass.. I see what your doing." Walker says looking at the directors to me; back and forth.

I blush.

...

"Ew. Your so ugly. I can't believe you kissed schoolbell. Ya'll weren't meant.. theres a solid 10 and a solid -100. Your the -100." Jasmine said disgusted at the dinner table.

"Jasmine!" Realization hits.

".. Do you like Walker..!?" I start.

"No!" Jasmine said blushing.

"Shut the fuck up bro he's mine you little gremlin." I nag at Jasmine.

Luckily Walker wasn't eating dinner with us today, only on Tuesdays. 

"Y/n! Language!" Dad yells.

"ahaha... Sorry." I apologize. 

"I'm serious.. Don't go stealing my man." I glare  at Jasmine.

"Y/n.. Eat dinner.." My mom said acting like a parental figure.. She's so obviously amused by the situation.

I stab my chicken with my fork, still looking at Jasmine.

"CHILL." She says.

Words: 1111