Chapter 18

"Get up sleepy hea-" Jasmine yelled while opening my door in the morning.

"What the.. Why is Walker here. Where the heck is the ugly giant? (Y/n)" Jasmine questioned as she took off the blanket that was covering his face.

"Hmm?" Sleepy Walker questioned not understanding a thing going on.

"Jasmine is Y/n up yet?" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Uh why is Walker here Mom?" Jasmine yelled back.

"Huh?" Mom replied now going up the stairs to my room.

Walker, now fully awake, explains the full situation.

"Why are you guys all in my roo- WAIT ITS A MISUNDERSTANDING WALKER SLEPT ON THE FLOOR."

"Shut up we know." Jasmine said annoyed.

"Okay.. Get ready now people. We got to go run errands. Walker, your coming with." Mom said.

Both me and Jasmine were laughing.

"Jasmine go eat your breakfast now its getting cold." Mom stated before both of them left.

...

"Are the errands going to take a long time." Walker said dreading.

I decided I'm going to ignore him the whole time he's with us. Just because he's sleeping over doesn't mean I forgive him. My heart still hurts and Walker doesn't even seem that affected anymore. It really makes me feel bitter.

"...."

Walker repeated again, not understanding my objective.

"...." silence again, filled my room.

"Oh. Its about last night isn't it.. I'm sorry okay? Please." 

"You think I'm just going to forgive you like that?!... Never mind." I forgot about my ignoring..

Honestly.. He didn't really do anything wrong.. It's not his fault he lost feelings for me.. Did he? He did say he loves me... What am I thinking? Those were empty promises. Either way, it doesn't matter. He put me through a lot of pain and suffering. I'm not just going to forgive him so he would be happy again.. I want him to suffer. Ugh I sound crazy.

I left my room. Leaving Walker there alone. In guilt.

...

"Y/n Go get the shopping cart." Mom said as everyone else were getting out the car.

"We'll meet you near the entry." She continued.

I started walking to the shopping cart area. Walker followed me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I'm really really sorry. I love you so please. I only stared at her first because.. I don't know. But please don't let this get in the way of our relationship. I know its my fault.." Walker continued, guilt showing in his voice.

"Just leave." I responded, shopping cart in my hand, waiting at the entry door.

Walker hugged me.

My mom was walking over.

Walker let go.

Wow I bet if he truly loved me he wouldn't have let go. Is he ashamed of me?

"Okay. First stop, groceries." Mom said cheerfully. 

Jasmine started whining.

...

After about a few hours Jasmine and Mom had to go to the bathroom so it was just me and Walker. And the shopping cart. ( filled with stuff)

"Y/n Come on. At least talk to me." Walker started out of nowhere.

"Stop okay? This whole day all you've been saying is 'I love you' or 'I need you'. Did you not need me before? Honestly Walker your empty promises are getting tiring. If you really needed me why didn't you love me." I yelled at him, getting annoyed.

"I never fully understood what it meant to actually love. I mean, I truly did love you. But I didn't realize how much of an impact being without you would feel. I didn't know what it felt like to actually loose something I really cared about. I'm sorry." He guiltily murmured. 

My heart hurt.

I took a quick glance at him to see what he was thinking through the silence.

He looked like he was about to cry. I've never seen Walker cry before.

...

I noticed Mom noticed our tense relationship and tried to fix it somehow.

"Y/n, Walker, go get the drinks before the food comes." She said at this burger place.

Both Walker and I were walking over to the water area with our plastic cups. Even though the restaurant was loud, it felt so quiet between us.

...

"Y/n and Walker will get the napkins."

...

"Walker, can you go help Y/n with the bags?"

...

"Here Y/n go help Walker put the stuff in the car."

...

"Walker and Y/n, go put the shopping cart away, Jasmine and I will wait for you in the car."

...

Y/n can you sit in the back with Walker? I don't want Jasmine spilling her cu-"

"Mom please stop I know what your doing and I'm tired of it. I'm  tired of all this 'Y/n go with Walker' or 'Walker go with Y/n' and 'Y/n and Walker' or 'Walker and Y/n'. Just let us figure this out on our own." I said getting tired of everything.

"... Everyone get your seatbelts on." My Mom stated ignoring me.

...

It was about dinner time when Walkers Mom called my Mom asking to drop off Walker back to his house.

I stayed at home in my room. Crying.

I didn't eat dinner that night.

Words: 797