Chapter 11

To be honest, after I went back home I was SUPER  embarrassed. I'm NEVER assuming things EVER again.

...

"I'm not sure if something happened to you guys, if you guys made up, but like I said yesterday, you guys are going to be in a room and practice your lines or something. I want you guys to get as close as you can. The shows coming up, for the shows sake alright? Alright! Get into that room over there.. and please, don't do anything weird. and don't procrastinate!" Ms. Menon said, pointing to the room on the left.

The room was pretty spacious and the curtains were covering the windows.

After yesterday night I just felt that it would be super awkward to be around Walker since.. yesterday.... But we both just decided to pretended that it was nothing.. So are we something? Or anything even?

"...Wanna practice our lines?" Walker says as he breaks the silence.

"Sure..." I awkwardly continue back.

...

Its been some time and we both said all our lines and fixed what needed to be fix. There was only one thing left..

The kiss. 

Walker and I both knew what was left to practice so the atmosphere was really awkward..

" I think we should just do it." I blurted out.

"HUH?" Walker practically yelled.

"YOU WANNA DO..IT?" Walker yelled again in clarification.

"Yeah..? I mean it was destined to happen..?" I questioned. Why is he acting like its just a big deal?- Well it is but like.. Its not that big of a deal..

"HUH DESTINED..? NO NO NO NO I CAN'T! WE'RE STILL PRACTICALLY KIDS!" Walker argues.

"I'm so confused.. What do you mean..? We literally were informed about this..? Plus we both got permission forms..?" I said questioningly.

"OH... BRUH I THOUGHT YOU MEANT LIKE "DO IT".. AS IN.. YOU KNOW- LIKE 'IT'." 

I start to blush... Oh... He thought I meant 'it'...

...

Rehearsal ended and we didn't get the chance to actually kiss which, for one is bad, because the play is coming up, and two, Walker keeps making the situations awkward.

Walker said that because he's going to be in the play, some director people (whatever they're called) will be looking for other kids that will be at Walkers 'level' to start acting on t.v. shows and movies. What if its me? I've never really considered acting as a career but if Walkers going to be there, why not?

"The directors aren't only going to be looking at you, but at the character your playing and how well you can play them. The directors want to see a little bit of your personality in Juliet ( your character) but also have the talent to show off your personality too. Like a balance.... Well if your considering acting.. I don't want to force you, plus you know the business. You basically already went through it. Remember when a bunch of girls came swarming me by the ice cream shop? That's what it's going to be like." Walker said as he gave me advise.

"I don't know.. I want to just want to live my life right now. I'll consider thinking about my future later. Plus, that's if the directors even want me as their actor. I doubt though."  I sigh.

...

The second to last rehearsal came up and both Walker and I knew we couldn't push it back.

"So.. Have you guys practiced at least once yet?" Ms. Menon asked.

"No.. We never really got the chance to." I say as I blush a little.

"..I'm not going to force you to do so, but please, if you are willing, time is ticking." 

"I know Ms. Menon." I said a tad bit annoyed.

...

"Walker." I call

"Huh? What." Walker asks

"We need to do it today. If we don't, Ms. Menon will be on our nerves." I said with monotone.

"Okay.." Walker blushed a little.

...

Today we were going to do another full rehearsal since the lay was coming up. Mrs. Capulet needed her crown so I had to run over to the other part of the stage to get it. I was already ready so I decided to help her out. 

The people who were doing the lights for the stage had a little problem so the lights were currently shut off, the curtains closed the stage from view, and the front stage area, the place I had to cross, was dark. Of course to make matters worse, we didn't have any source of light so you just had to hope and wish that you didn't bump into somebody as everyone was walking everywhere to get from place to place, you know, to get stuff ready. Honestly it was really stressing.

"Yeah y/n! Can you please bring the crown fast? My hair will fall down without it. The crown is used as a support. And my hair is already ready, so please hit the speed!" The girl who plays Lady Capulet said.

"Alright! Be right back!" I said right back at her.

I had to run through the dark stage which was really big and dark. 

Oh.. I hope I don't bump into anyone...

And of course..

I bumped into somebody- no I didn't bump into them, I fell into them. I swear- why me!

"I'm sorry!" I say.

"..Y/n?" A familiar voice says.

I start to blush.

"... I.. I just kissed you..." I blush. Through the dark stage nobody can see my tomato red face.

Let me tell you what happened in the matter of minutes.. 

-I ran through the dark stage

-I happened to fall on top of Walker

-our lips touched as we fell (well... that's one way of kissing..)

And I'm here now.

Oh great..

The curtains started to open

"Okay! Everyone get in places! The curtains are opening!" The director said from the seating area to make sure everything's in place.

"Y/n! Hurry and get off! They're going to see us like this and think of something wrong!" Walker whisper yells.

"I can't! I'm stuck! One of the placement tapes (to show where you stand on the stage) got caught on the Juliet costume dress!" I cry.

Suddenly the lights flashed as to show the practice show was starting soon.

I heard people come form all directions to get on the stage for the beginning act.

"Walker! Help me! I don't want to rip this dress off! I'm not trying to break it!" I whisper yell.

"I'm trying! Your dress is too big I can't see the area that's stuck!" Walker panickily said.

I grabbed his hand and guided it towards the area that was stuck.

Suddenly the curtains opened just enough to see me and Walker on the floor, hands touching, me onto of him, his hand on my dress, and us being super close to each other...

People started coming in, in there costumes all prepped, freezing at the scene they were just witnessing... 

...

Walker and I both on the floor with us in a position that looks like something that shouldn't be happening in front of other people.

"shit." We both say.

Words: 1138